Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reduce Burglary, buy knives :D

Haha. I got a bit worried when I reversed onto my drive and saw two police officers at my door! Turns out they were putting that through my letterbox and advising to have a light come on to reduce burglary now the evenings are darker.

I didn't tell them about my new knife. ;)

After being naught and just using the Trial for several months I finally went and bought it.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the new version brings.

Nothing but misery. I, and all of my peers, have switched to Premier Pro, which i got on CC for £15/month. I have AVID too but i havent had the time to learn it yet.

Nothing but misery. I, and all of my peers, have switched to Premier Pro, which i got on CC for £15/month. I have AVID too but i havent had the time to learn it yet.

Misery? I don't see how, it's extremely intuitive to use.

Although compared to FCP 7 it's entirely different, and I completely understand that people hated the missing features( now back ), and how the interface and system required you learn it all from scratch.

Premiere on CC is €22+ a month for me, I'll have a look at it next year most likely. I want to see if Apple's new version of FCP X coming this December is as good as they claim it'll be.

I see Adobe have an entire section for people on how to make the switch from FCP, and AVID to their software. :D

Cheap n cheerful!
Untitled_zps5fe46938.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom