Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
New shoes:

file_zpsdc988099.jpg

I jest. They're wakeboard bindings.

Associate
How about same image quality and all the bloat put on the second disc :p (or even better, no second disc and cheaper movie!).

The only other bloat on the two discs are the audio commentaries which have to be on the movie discs and audio choices. Oh and a 2minute HD extra.

It's funny how loads of people complained about the image quality on the original non-extended versions so the extended editions were re-done supervised by Peter Jackson and people now complain it's spread across two discs.

Soldato
I've had a half decent hifi system for years but hardly ever use it due to only having a CD player connected. Noticed this was on special offer for £39.95 so grabbed one.

photo2.jpg

Soldato
IMG_20130618_221459.jpg

Some tickets to a T20 match at Headingly, the mighty Lancashire will prevail.

Also my Gran bought me these steak knives from a charity shop. RRP £59, she paid £10. Gotta love gifts.

Tea Drinker
Don
I've had a half decent hifi system for years but hardly ever use it due to only having a CD player connected. Noticed this was on special offer for £39.95 so grabbed one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/NASOP1975/photo2.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

Where was looking for one this weekend and could only find them at 49.99

Soldato
Deeply unattractive but by far and away the best sports bra I have ever owned (recommended by a member here). Bought two more and they arrived today. If you (or for the males, your good lady) need a sports bra that completely eliminates the bounce then this is the one to get. Not pretty and results in somewhat of a monobewb look but it keeps that chest firmly in place:

enell_zps6d1c4586.jpg

Associate

I thought I'd try the Limoncello after seeing it posted on here and the Bourbon was recommended on Sunday Brunch (Ch4) but sold out almost immediately, had to wait a week or so for Whisky Exchange to restock.

Soldato
Limoncello Pic
[/URL]

I thought I'd try the Limoncello after seeing it posted on here and the Bourbon was recommended on Sunday Brunch (Ch4) but sold out almost immediately, had to wait a week or so for Whisky Exchange to restock.

I tried the Limoncello last time we were in Sorrento and it's lovely - enjoy :)

I been tempted by one those Samsungs deals too. Order one of their Smart cameras and you get free Tablet with it. Check out smartnxoffer. A friend has had his for a while now and it says its a great little camera for budding amateur and the tablet works great in combination with it. :)

Well I done a smidge of research, read a few reviews and jumped in and made my purchase:

It certainly seems to have many more features than the Samsung WB101 bridge camera I'm currently learning on and I'm looking forward to getting to grips with it. Also bought a few books for the first time in years, well since I've had my Kindle anyway :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom