Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
I tried the Limoncello last time we were in Sorrento and it's lovely - enjoy :)

Well I done a smidge of research, read a few reviews and jumped in and made my purchase:

It certainly seems to have many more features than the Samsung WB101 bridge camera I'm currently learning on and I'm looking forward to getting to grips with it. Also bought a few books for the first time in years, well since I've had my Kindle anyway :p

My NX1000 is pretty impressive it has to be said, it is comparable picture wise to my GX20 DSLR and is a total breeze to use. The Smart setting is surprisingly good as well. I am very happy with it so far.

Caporegime
dtro.jpg

an.jg

:D

That must have cost a pretty penny? Where did you find stock of it?

Soldato
Are these any good? Was going to get a K70 or K90, but I could do with saving a bit of money in all honesty. :(

It's my first go tonight buddy, but so far I must say it feels really nice to type with. Just had a few quick rounds on BF3 and it's great to stay crouched rather than keep bobbing up and down.

It feels great to type with and is a lot smaller than my previous, which is perfect for my ever-shrinking desk!

Soldato
file_zpsba73b707.jpg

Hyperlite Clash wakeboard and some Liquid Force bindings. Finally gave in and joined the cable park fun when there's not enough wind for kiteboarding (which currently feels like always).

There's so much rocker compared to kiteboards!

file_zpsc98666a5.jpg

Been really struggling to get used to wake to be honest, better get my act together now I've bought all the gear :/ Hopefully it'll give me a kick up the arse!

Man of Honour
OP
Blimey that's nice sim, you reading my mind again :D

I've been after one for a while but always backed out at the last moment. Had three opportunities for one recently, missed out on the first two but got the last one. It’s quite an amazing model and well worth the expense. It will go on permanent display once I’ve reorganised my study. :)

Bandai may re-release this one again at some time but they’re putting out two Saturn V rocket models in August. Have you started looking for one?

Soldato
I've been after one for a while but always backed out at the last moment. Had three opportunities for one recently, missed out on the first two but got the last one. It’s quite an amazing model and well worth the expense. It will go on permanent display once I’ve reorganised my study. :)

Bandai may re-release this one again at some time but they’re putting out two Saturn V rocket models in August. Have you started looking for one?

Will be getting aye, voyager probe for the desk next:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom