Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I never update these threads and I get so many cool things!

This weekend I'm in NY seeing a friend and I got a Gameboy Advance SP AGS-101 model delivered to hers. Fully refurbished and genuine. Not a scratch on it!

Then I also got the following genuine GBA games:

Pokemon Fire Red (w/ manual and box)
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Castlevania
Zelda (original in GBA cart)
The Legend of Zelda: Link to the past
The Legend of Zelda: Minish cap
Golden Sun
Golden Sun: Lost Age

Can't wait to play them on the plane back! I will get pictures haha.

Tea Drinker
Don
badperson.jpg

Does that make me a bad person?

Associate
badperson.jpg

Does that make me a bad person?

No it makes you someone that could be unloved as a child and continually seeks to gain attention from others.
You will usually seek to gain attention by choosing something that you think may be construed as 'Risque' therefore fooling people into thinking that you are a bit of a 'wild' person.
You need to try and relax and remember that love can come from all manner of situations, including those where we are honest with each other.

This one is free but teh next session will cost £10 a sentence :D

Thanks.

Soldato
I bought some stuff. Which is nice

71259b86d97a11e29b7022000a1fbd93_7.jpg

3 BBQ books, 2 NV bottles of Louis the Mrs bought back. An external meat thermometer, 4 different trial packs of wood chips, 2 bigger bags of hickory chips and a BBQ, but that won't arrive until next week.

Soldato

This will be in the hands in 24hrs. It's on my mates wrist, as it got sent to him and he's meeting me in Budapest tomorrow, but he couldn't fit the box in his stupid bag. I didn't want to not get the watch, so he's wearing it.
He's also wearing my bloody Tudor for the same reason, but I can't wait to get my hands on them!

Caporegime
My NX1000 is pretty impressive it has to be said, it is comparable picture wise to my GX20 DSLR and is a total breeze to use. The Smart setting is surprisingly good as well. I am very happy with it so far.

Thinking about getting one of these, can pick one up for £200 and they look very good. How slim are they, are the easy enough to carry about and are they sturdy?

I.E can I shove it in a bag when I go out mountain biking?

Permabanned
Thinking about getting one of these, can pick one up for £200 and they look very good. How slim are they, are the easy enough to carry about and are they sturdy?

I.E can I shove it in a bag when I go out mountain biking?

It fits in my pocket with the 14mm lens on it, the zoom is a bit bulkier, but not much. Whether it is study enough for you is something only you can decide really...it is solidly made and should be ok. I take mine out on my Mountain bike and shove it in a mini-rusksack and its been fine.

Associate
After about 14 straight hours I'm ready to take a little break from my new phone, which arrived this morning:

5p4C0WG.jpg

You'll probably understand why it absorbed so much of the day when you see it compared to my previous phone:

ISBQcxt.jpg.png

Associate
K800i? I had that phone :D

Monumental upgrade though.

It was a good little phone for it's time wasn't it? Mine has been dropped, kicked, drop kicked and thrown a fair few times over the years and it's still going strong. It's a grafter.

You're right, it's a massive upgrade and one I probably wouldn't have made but I committed the classic schoolboy error of watching Youtube videos about the S4's features, speed and looks. From then I was hooked and had to have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom