Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just make sure you don't do any of the above to your new one, will probably die instantly..:D

Absolutely. Phones were made to work. Period 10 years ago. Now they are purely made to sit on a desk and look pretty. Not to be used as then the battery will instantly die. I still have a 16 year old Nokia that works perfectly and the battery lasts ages.
Thinking about it. I think I prefer the older ones. They just were a phone and they did it well

qijp.jpg

Just a few Blu-Rays.

IMG_0002.jpg

I need faster internets, The Last of Us digital download. Was too impatient to order it and wait for it to come, wish I had now I have every Uncharted for PS3/Vita physical, might pick it up when its cheap just so I can say I have it.

It fits in my pocket with the 14mm lens on it, the zoom is a bit bulkier, but not much. Whether it is study enough for you is something only you can decide really...it is solidly made and should be ok. I take mine out on my Mountain bike and shove it in a mini-rusksack and its been fine.

Nice one thanks, just need to hold off now and grab it when I'm away for much cheapness :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom