Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My main interest is aircraft and anti aircraft so mostly 20mm+.
As with all things I branched out as I saw interesting things, plus a few 'standard' bits.
Smallest is 5.56mm biggest 155mm.
As stated in photos all items are known to be inert and free from explosives, and are legal to own in the UK.

Left to right: 30mm Gau8, 50cal Russian, 50cal US, 9mm, 7.62 Russian, 5.56mm
IMG_8117.jpg

Left to right: 20mm Vulcan, 30mm DEFA (as used in Harrier)
IMG_8118.jpg

155mm smoke shell Boy this is heavy!
IMG_8119.jpg
Email me in trust if you have any questions.

I'd love to have all that... My girlfriend isn't happy with the few inert bullets I have so far, doubt I could get away with anything that big lol.

oo right, well i'll be ordering some tongiht. lol been like this for over a year and ive still never looked :p

fortunately the tabs are on the muffs not the phones so they're still fine for replacements. just remmber wqhen you've got them on an something loud on, you agree the easiest ambush target ever, an when your misuses/someone taps you on your shoulder you will **** yourself :p

Lol! I did think about it tbh. It's a plus for the opens that I can hear people coming / doorbells etc. She's already got me before a few times when I'm listening to music with my eyes shut :D *****

yeah i often wear one over one ear an the other just behind the other if i want to listen out for the door.used to have open ones but my old flat mate complained about the noise cause they were like two speakers on your head lol

That one on the left is a 20 pounder tank round.

Not specifically unfired, it really depends on what the round is. Common stuff I tend to only get a good unfired example, but rarer stuff like the 30mm Gau8 are almost impossible to find unfired.

Edit:
Yes, as maccapacca posted the left one is projectile and casing. Large projectiles like the 155mm don't generally have casing, they use powder bags - remember the scenes in Under Siege when the fire the 16inch guns - and yes would love one of those :p

Can you tell me anything about this, and does it have any value?
please excuse the mess.

gdpi.jpg

Been wanting one for a while, but never acted quick enough on the Members Market. This came up on Gumtree, £85 for the 80gb console, two controllers & GTA V. Seems like a good deal to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom