Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

egress02.jpg

I LOVE these, in fact, I have 2 still but not sure if the motor still works, probably rusty by now.

I bought aftermarket motor for extra speed too but you know what's silly. I never raced them or even let them go because they go faster than I can run and you end up crashing them or losing them.

So if I bought a service can I show a pic of what happened?

I had these

DSCF0657sml.jpg

taken down from here

DSCF0658sml.jpg

Two aerials and a satellite, dish no longer connected to anything. But since I broke my back a couple of years ago I'm not allowed up ladders so I had to pay a very nice man to do it for me.

Andi.

I was quite surprised to see how expensive property is out there, I was expecting it to be rather cheaper than it appears to be. It actually appears to be on a par with much of the UK :eek:

It's a different economy though, so it's not a direct comparison. Incomes, taxes, costs of living... they're all different. Although the numbers transfer via exchange rate, it doesn't "cost the same" in terms of % of your life spent paying for it.

av_senn-HD598with595.jpg

Out with the old, in with the new. out of the box the bass is punchier than the HD595 ut the 598s haven't opened up yet so there's more of a sense of space in the 595 which have been in use for years.

Have the Fidelio X1 arriving tomorrow so will pit the 598 against those and keep whichever wins between the two.

So if I bought a service can I show a pic of what happened?

I had these

taken down from here

Two aerials and a satellite, dish no longer connected to anything. But since I broke my back a couple of years ago I'm not allowed up ladders so I had to pay a very nice man to do it for me.

Andi.

Out of interest how much did it cost? Replacement aerials? Presumably the old ones were fubar?

It is the re-released version, just come out. An original, new in the box will set you back £1000. Now the re-release can be had for about £300!

Do Tamiya still make RC cars?

I got a Tamiya Nitro Buggy around 8 years ago, built it and never used it, 8 years later I got the thing half working, started, drove very slow and I realised the driven gear was rubbing so all the cog has warn away, is it possible to get parts still?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom