Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CnxdjkQl.jpg.png

Bought the Ultra fire most recent rated up to 1600lumens but I don't think it could manage that. Powered by a single 18650 battery. The T7 I have had for a month, not as bright as the ultra fire but its a much more quality item and the focus system on it is far superior but then its 4x the price.

Also bought a entire new body for my S3, cracked the screen and damaged the surround so bought a new body and transplanted all the guts from my phone into the new body and upgraded to android 4.3 Phone feels, performs and looks brand new!

gdpi.jpg

Been wanting one for a while, but never acted quick enough on the Members Market. This came up on Gumtree, £85 for the 80gb console, two controllers & GTA V. Seems like a good deal to me!

Nice one! Enjoy. Gonna wait a few months till I upgrade to the PS4 I think. PS3 still does what I want it to.

y2XczfR.png

Knowing I'll finish Wolves Of The Calla today I just got Song of Susannah so I can't get caught short :p

This being the 6th in the series and along with being bought 2 of the Graphic Novels for Christmas, anyone would think I'm addicted :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom