Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out with the old, in with the new. out of the box the bass is punchier than the HD595 ut the 598s haven't opened up yet so there's more of a sense of space in the 595 which have been in use for years.

Have the Fidelio X1 arriving tomorrow so will pit the 598 against those and keep whichever wins between the two.

Don't suppose these may end up on the MM? Or would you recommend I just get the DT 770s?

IMAG0164_zps9b95cd89.jpg

New TV! Samsung 39F5000, very happy! Was in Tesco for £249 whilst still showing on the web site as £379. It's now £379 in store! Bargain :)

Seriously, congratulations with that. That is an immense bargain! Still £400 elsewhere.

What do you currently have? The 598s, if I choose to keep the Philips, will be sent back to Amazon using the return an item feature for a refund :o

Should know by afternoon tomorrow!

I currently have an old Corsair Vengeance headset but was looking at upgrading to the 558s. Then I realised I'd likely prefer closed headphones.

If your sending them back for a refund then that's probably a much better option for yourself. Obviously.

Ledley King?!

His autobiography from the physio table....sounds kinda dull tbh

Week 1 - started physio
Week 942 - still doing physio - hope to play soon

Him and Dawson would make excellent physios... ;)

Made me lol. Still a great footballer for Spurs... (who I support) if his book was sub £5 quid I would probably buy

I currently have an old Corsair Vengeance headset but was looking at upgrading to the 558s. Then I realised I'd likely prefer closed headphones.

If your sending them back for a refund then that's probably a much better option for yourself. Obviously.

Ah hence the 770s choice - Never heard them myself but they seem to be highly regarded and the price is also quite good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom