Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I'd like to see some of you run around for 45+ mins with barely any cartilage in your knees and having to have a totally different training regime than the rest of the team yet still managing to play as well as anyone else in the Premier League. Still made over 250 appearances and 20 England caps, and isn't a complete ******* so I don't see why anyone should have a problem with the man.

Soldato
Headphones

Out with the old, in with the new. out of the box the bass is punchier than the HD595 ut the 598s haven't opened up yet so there's more of a sense of space in the 595 which have been in use for years.

Have the Fidelio X1 arriving tomorrow so will pit the 598 against those and keep whichever wins between the two.

Nice, Im still rocking the 595's work flawlessly for me, any reason you are replacing? Or just time?

Soldato
A new wee project for me, living the childhood again etc etc :)

Gonna try and paint it up battlefield 2 stylie with the 2nd gunner.

ip1iys.jpg

Soldato
Cheers buddy, went to Currys after I seen it to make sure I was seeing things right and I could only find the 32" for more than what Tesco had. So I jumped straight back to pick it up :)

Bought this afew weeks back i posted in the thread then.. Immense bargain! Same price i was there at 8am to grab one haha

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
av_fideliox1_1.jpg

av_fideliox1_3_fisual.jpg

av_fideliox1_4_vs-HD598.jpg

^ I admit the 598s do look like toys next to the Philips.

Sennheiser HD598 is going back. There's no contest here, the X1 wins at being more spacious sounding and has more detailed deeper bass but is as detailed as the Sennheiser. Considering they're near enough the same price, it's a no brainer to choose the Philips. Better sound and superior build quality.

Seems it's exactly as reviews have stated, the good things from all the big names, Grado, Sennheiser, Beyer Dynamic and AKG but at half the cost if not more.

Nice, Im still rocking the 595's work flawlessly for me, any reason you are replacing? Or just time?

It was time. Usually every 3-5 years I research around for what is the best bang for buck and worth the upgrade :)

Man of Honour
The X1 was always going to win that battle mrk, especially at the now reduced price. I like my Beyer T70's but I doubt they're (even nearly) twice as good!

Soldato
Good choice, I've been really impressed by Philips higher end audio stuff since I worked in Richer Sounds years ago. They did a set (2.0/amp/CD) for £400 that destroyed Denons that cost twice as much.

Even picked up a pair of their cheaper 'phones, Shibuyas for £15 to use on the PS4 when I get one,

Caporegime
Now I want new headphones..

I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....I do not need new headphones.....

Damn you mrk :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom