Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
VQEgWXs.jpg

Bought myself some new delkims and reciever. Also new barrow, rod bag, holdall and some new skee teks :)

Spoiler as cant edit image size for some reason

Tried 4/5 times to edit post now. Cant get forum to load properly on iphone :(

Last edited:
Associate
20140304_222306.jpg

My second Hero3 Black, picked up on Gumtree for £160!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
It's a cardboard cutout :)

Had to use cable ties as the radiator screws have lost their thread

That's a sweet build. Shows how much extra space there is around the top front compared to my 650D but that's all due to Corsair dropping the SATA docking bay - One of the reasons I opted away from that and got the 650 as the bay gets used for the regular backups and drive diagnostics :)

The front looks nicer (in a way) than the 650 though. What fans are those you're using?

Soldato
That's a sweet build. Shows how much extra space there is around the top front compared to my 650D but that's all due to Corsair dropping the SATA docking bay - One of the reasons I opted away from that and got the 650 as the bay gets used for the regular backups and drive diagnostics :)

The front looks nicer (in a way) than the 650 though. What fans are those you're using?

Thank you :)

The fans on the rad are two SP120s...at the top i have two AF120s...also I'm gonna put two AF120s in the front tomorrow , I also have some cable management to do as well

I like the case... but i find the front cover does choke the front fans a bit

Soldato
Far too much capitalist rubbish in this thread. To redress ze balance, I have purchased Mother Russia's finest bolt-action rifle!

This is a 1936 dated M1891/30 Mosin Nagant. It is not a refurb, and has been well-used so I'd bet it was used in anger. Having looked at these things via various media throughout my life, but never having handled one until now, the big thing that immediately strikes you is how blooming massive they are. And heavy.

Fully deactivated and UK legal.

Sorry about the snaps: awful iPhone and dark here.

Nice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom