Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I really want this but the UK edition seems to be quite hard to get hold of and then really expensive because of this!

Is this the UK or US version? Does anyone know if there is much difference?

Only the first expansion pack is only available as a UK edition. These are all US, some friends got the first 2, you get the occasional American only lame joke but otherwise they are good.

Soldato
No real time of when we bought stuff, so I will show my pc parts bought last month,but only fully assembled yesterday.

So I was rocking this

MD000025_zps12fc6a7d.jpg

Then this turned up
MD000026_zps4325782c.jpg

MD000028_zps61ad0d2d.jpg

MD000029_zps4f5c76ef.jpg

Which eventually became this

MD000068_zps23b0d798.jpg

So now I have this

MD000070_zps7e951295.jpg

Or better still

MD000071_zpsa2472ef5.jpg

Soldato
Haha

'BLANK normally leads to, BLANK'

I used 2 answers which gave

"My sex life normally leads to, a good sniff"

:D

Trying to play this with my friends leads to me banging my head against the wall. I have funny answers relevant to the question, they usually just pick the one that has the funniest/least mature answer card regardless of context.

E.G. The Bafta for Two midgets pooping in a bucket goes to full blown Aids. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I need smarter friends :(

Associate
I played cards against humanity with my family on the weekend. Tried to tone down the answers but there's no subtle way to play "kids with bum cancer".

Soldato
This is a 1936 dated M1891/30 Mosin Nagant. It is not a refurb, and has been well-used so I'd bet it was used in anger. Having looked at these things via various media throughout my life, but never having handled one until now, the big thing that immediately strikes you is how blooming massive they are. And heavy.

That... is beautiful!

Love bolt action!

Soldato
[TW]Sponge;25954208 said:
Dude, no new case? Please tell me you're getting a new case and sorting that jungle of cables out!

I paid a grand total of €250 for all that :D

Every Uni year, we get some €€€ to spend on 'educational stuff.' PC lies in that region.

I'll hopefully get a new case next year. At the moment, it will do just fine.

Soldato

What are the marks on the chamber? They should show date of manufacture and factory symbols etc
There should also be some armory markings on the stock. Do the bolt and the rifle have matching numbers?
Did it come with a bayonet?

Cutting the head off the bolt like that is ... a disappointment. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom