Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
My new Surface Pro 2!

WP_20140318_004.jpg

WP_20140318_19_00_27_Pro.jpg

Soldato
I got the 256GB version. Thanks to student discount, I got a £104 voucher for the store that I spent on the Type Cover 2 keyboard.

I must admit I was sceptical at first whether it would actually be useful at all to me but that's all gone now. It's such an awesome device.

Cool. I have the same model with a purple type cover. Use it mainly for work as a laptop replacement. It is a great device.

Soldato
2nd hand book seller had his stall open today in the Mander Centre, picked up 6 Warhammer 40k books for £13,
13253081524_e2d99395b4_b.jpg

You lucky son of a Ork! I wish I had a place who sold 40k books for so cheap, the best I can do is looking on Amazon.

Have you read any of these before? Space Wolf was one of my first 40k books back when it first came out and it's still a great book to read today, must had read it dozen or so times now. Don't think it gets better then the first one.

Associate
You lucky son of a Ork! I wish I had a place who sold 40k books for so cheap, the best I can do is looking on Amazon.

Have you read any of these before? Space Wolf was one of my first 40k books back when it first came out and it's still a great book to read today, must had read it dozen or so times now. Don't think it gets better then the first one.

Nah not read any of these before, only got into the Warhammer books towards the end of last year, reading through the Horus Heresy (start First Herectic today) and the Space Marine Battles series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom