Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Couldn't help myself had to by some Vinyl René & Angela I'll Be Good

I'll Be Good is such a great tune from back in the day just waiting for my Rega to turn up :)

30ht3qd.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Nah not read any of these before, only got into the Warhammer books towards the end of last year, reading through the Horus Heresy (start First Herectic today) and the Space Marine Battles series

Ah! Nice, you are in a real treat then with the Space Wolf books, they are awesome.

I would recommend reading Gaunt Ghosts novels too, they are really nice from a IG point of view.

Soldato
Shimakaze

So, finally my new shirt has arrived, only took like 12 days from the moment it arrived in the UK to be delivered to me which is outrageous for a EMS package on top of the £22 they stole from me.

Meet Shimakaze-chan (島風), she is a destroyer in the Imperial Japanese Navy. At the time she was the fastest destroyer in the world where she could move as fast 40 kn. She was armed from 5" guns to the deadly Type 93 (Long Lance) torpedo that the allies feared.

She was the only one of her kind because building the experimental steam turbine was impossible during the war.

Sadly for her, she wasn't fast enough to dodge 350 kn speed bombers.

2014-03-19%2017.26.04.jpg

She is reborn today serving as an Guided Missile Destroyer named the JDS Shimakaze.

And lastly, she can be found in the card browser game... Kancolle. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom