Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
The area I live in is pretty quiet.. It's kinda scary to run outside.

I have an exercise bike too, however I find I can stick to running for longer because it's too easy give in and slow down/stop pedalling on the bike than it is for me to stop running/walking.

Now I just need to save up for a cross trainer, rowing machine and some weights then I'll have my own home gym in the conservatory :D

Soldato
20t5l08.jpg

Scampi Fries!!! :D

Man of Honour
The area I live in is pretty quiet.. It's kinda scary to run outside.

I have an exercise bike too, however I find I can stick to running for longer because it's too easy give in and slow down/stop pedalling on the bike than it is for me to stop running/walking.

Now I just need to save up for a cross trainer, rowing machine and some weights then I'll have my own home gym in the conservatory :D

Take no notice of the 'purists' who probably only fair weather run.
You really don't want a body like mine after decades of road pounding and now running on a treadmill gives me no problems even though I find it difficult to walk and near impossible to walk upstairs.
I have my gym in the back garden and wish I'd done it at least a decade ago.

Permabanned
Have you ever ran on a treadmill?

Concrete, no give.
Treadmill, it kind of bounces a little if you jump on it.

treadmills cause more injuries due to no variation of surface like you get outside, its the repetition of the same movements over and over that kill you on a treadmill, plus its just damn boring.

plus the one posted is insanely cheap and will break no doubt, if you really want to use a treadmill (why) you have to spend at least £1.5k

Permabanned
9Ctc5QQ.png

Had to order these from Discogs second hand since trying to find her albums is ridiculous. Still waiting for her first release Snow Bird which is still in the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom