Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Finished spending

411864342.jpg

Caporegime
Are they anygood? I always used to be a Dewalt man but after a lot of 14.4v old style battery stuff needed new batteries I have started replacing everything with 18v Lion Bosch Pro stuff as and when they are on special offer and I must say its batter than the DeWalt stuff.

Got a 18v hammer drill and impact driver with a 3Ah and 4Ah battery and case for £140 the other month and just bought a matching Oscillating saw with another 3Ah battery for £110 since they have cash back on all tools atm :)

Just a torch, circular saw and jigsaw to go now :)

Man of Honour
No but it does show you your genetic risk for some nasty things, including Parkinsons.
However most of the stuff it shows you is only a genetic risk, and environment has a huge impact on the risk factor 50% or more in most cases.

Tea Drinker
Don
Wanted this for a while, just out of pure curiosity and interest. Did a metric ton of overtime last month, so thought why the hell not.

http://i65.tinypic.com/1230gvm.jpg[/][/QUOTE]

Just got our results back.

Interesting if a little vague on the whole where do I come from thread. The medical stuff is interesting as well as linking up to DNA relatives.

Man of Honour
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom