Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

I saw tempted to use 23&Me but then I heard they keep your genetic info on record. There was a few cases where in the US where they were forced into providing the data to third parties.

Yeah, also quite a few cases of people getting turned down for health insurance and no reason given and the only commonality is they've all used 23&me.

Soldato
No, I don't commute but I do tour :) Weekends and touring is all I do now. Boots are very comfortable but I doubt I'll be wearing them in the wet until next year now on the next trip. There are some great deals out there at the moment.

Soldato
It's easy. There was a Polish guy at my last work, first to volenteer for all overtime. He was tea total as well.

Told me his shared house was £50 a week (I think the landlord was making a killing at that with 4 of them so £200 a week.) and he spent £50 a week on food, clothes, going out etc. That meant he could send £300 a week home to his his wife and kid.

He told me the place he used to work in Poland he got paid about £100 a week so he was much better off but he was missing his wife and daughter.

Have I missed something, but is this post in the correct thread? :confused:

Soldato
It's easy. There was a Polish guy at my last work, first to volenteer for all overtime. He was tea total as well.

Told me his shared house was £50 a week (I think the landlord was making a killing at that with 4 of them so £200 a week.) and he spent £50 a week on food, clothes, going out etc. That meant he could send £300 a week home to his his wife and kid.

He told me the place he used to work in Poland he got paid about £100 a week so he was much better off but he was missing his wife and daughter.

So You bought a polish man?

Soldato
Just arrived, Asus Xonar Essence STX II, The sound is immense, Paired up with my Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250 Ohm's I swear my ear canal just got an erection :p

RwijMQ2.jpg

JcqFBrT.jpg

:eek: He had an eargasm!! :p

Looks much better than my powercolor one, no stupid red light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom