Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Looks very nice. Is it core m processor? How much?

Would be very tempted for use on adobe lightroom etc (possibly I'll look 2nd hand in a year or so :o)

Yeah, it is a core M - not a power house, really only intended for coding, client visits and writing assignments when I'm away from home. Having said that, I tested a 10 min Premier production in it and a 110mb multilayered Photoshop file and it handled them pretty well. It did chug a little in After Effects though. I've not used Lightroom yet, so unsure how resource intensive that is.

I imported it from America for £450 total as UK models have 128gb ssd's instead of the 256gb ssds that they have in America. It was an open box "review" sample, so as new.

Transmission breaker
Don
FSRnew1.jpg

FSRnew2.jpg

FSRnew3.jpg

Three new bike frames, amazing what late nights with a new-born do for my wallet :D

Soldato
Does it do anything a £20.00 watch doesn't?

It's mechanical and not electric

Hand made in Switzerland

Reliable:

The three that survived to the final test phase were Longines-Wittnauer, Omega and Rolex. These watches underwent a second series of tests, including use at high temperature (up to 93*C), low temperature (down to -18°C), high relative humidity, use in a pure oxygen atmosphere, acceleration up to 7.5 G, decompression to vacuum, high pressure (1.6 Atm), vibration in all three planes, and acoustic noise (130 dB). The Rolex Daytona stopped running during the relative humidity test, and in the pressure test when the sweep seconds hand warped and locked against the other hands. The Longines-Wittnauer’s watchglass warped and detached during the high pressure and decompression tests.

The only chronograph to survive was the Omega Speedmaster, and in 1965 NASA decided that Omega would be the only watch brand approved for manned space flights.

It doesn't actually 'do' anything different though.

Soldato
A Ferrari looks better, is built better and performs better than the Corsa.

Just like an expensive watch does over a cheaper one.

But a cheap Casio keeps the time better than any expensive automatic? So your analogy doesn't really work as it performs worse.

It just costs a lot as there's more engineering involved, has brand tax and some bling factor.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

It's mechanical and not electric

Hand made in Switzerland

Reliable:

It doesn't actually 'do' anything different though.

It's cool about the testing, impressive.

So, when does your mission launch and how long will you be on the moon for? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom