****Images of Items or Services Purchased in November 2012****

Caporegime
This is just wow, really wow. I never thought it would be made possible just yet and they've done it relatively easy. It will become more apparent that a all in one solution will come about but this is just the start.

Thanks for sharing. Made me smile when I realised this is actually going to work.

He should get reasonable performance if it's a x4 PCI-E slot.

Last edited:
Soldato
Decided I wanted some hot sauce and the packing of this is hilarious meant to be pretty damn hot as well. And the nuts are awesome as well.

WP_000031.jpg

WP_0000321.jpg

Soldato
This is just wow, really wow. I never thought it would be made possible just yet and they've done it relatively easy. It will become more apparent that a all in one solution will come about but this is just the start.

Thanks for sharing. Made me smile when I realised this is actually going to work.

Went round a mates house today to test out the kit as didn't want to spend money on a graphics card and PSU if it proved rubbish. I was happy with the results considering the best you can get with the express card slot on the X220 is 2x PCIE with Optimus compressing information!

3DMark06 results before with internal Intel HD3000 card = 4900 points

I borrowed my mates GTX550 1GB card and the results were as below:

3DMark06 = 16500 (http://www.3dmark.com/3dm06/16976847)
3DMark11 = 2600 (http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/4893226)

Didn't need an external monitor as it all displayed on the laptop's monitor :D Was happily gaming away in full detail on a Lenovo Thinkpad with higher 3DMark scores than the new Alienware M14x!

It's a bit redneck doing it this way, but a lot more fun. Means I have a nice sensible ultraportable laptop for using at work and a gaming beast when I get home and plug it in!

Soldato
Erm... should you be using an iPad, or any other similar device, while flying an aircraft? :eek::p

Pretty much all Pliots now have iPads, they do a lot of paper work and have to check many lists for take off, in-fight, landing and whatever else. Before they would carry these giant binders/books to check, but they can store all that on iPads.

I read that proper airline pliots have their own OS installed on iPads or whatever tablet they choose to use.

Soldato
So had a big order arrive today, biggest one arrived in a small packet and didn't get hit by Customs, Hooah! While the figures got hit by Customs for £14. :mad:

The small cable is a 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio cable, my old one broke so bought a stack of them to use with my Fiio E6.

AmiAmi_November_Order_2f.jpg

T-Shirt and a other cushion. The girl is Asuna-chan from Sword Art Online.

AmiAmi_November_Order_2a.jpg

Other side of cushion

Two Tenugui's (Japanese cotten towels) They can be used for anything, but Kendo wise we wear these under our Men's (protective hats) to soak the sweat. I may or may not use these in Kendo. lol If anything, they are nice collectibles items.

AmiAmi_November_Order_2b.jpg

Some more straps to attach to things, think of them as lucky charms/tailsmens. I normally attach these to my Bogu bags. If you ever been to a competition with 100's of people with the same bag as you... you understand why I want it to stand out. lol

AmiAmi_November_Order_2c.jpg

Finally two new figures. The one on the left is Tomoyo Sakgami from Clannad and on the right we have Nono Nekomiya from Yotsunoha.

AmiAmi_November_Order_2d.jpg

Just for the trollols, maybe I should order these for you guys? :D

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGD2-43346

:)

Man of Honour
First parts for my prototype wallet turned up.
Aluminum along with an m1 tap, it's far to small, it made sense in the planning, in reality it won't work, should have gone with m3.5 fine thread.
Still prototype. If it works ill fine tune and find a company to laser cut some stainless steel or something stronger than aluminum and probably put a design on it.

imagearb.jpg

Man of Honour
That looks a lot like a Kickstarter idea (Glaucus) xD

Its stolen from a Kickstarter idea. Wasn't happy with their design or price. But loved the idea. I won't be putting it on their, just for personal use.
They had a clip on the back for notes.
The small plate will go in the middle and be spring loaded. So you can slot several cards in there with notes wrapped around the cards.

WKN

WKN

Permabanned
elvtt.jpg

Ridgeback MX5

Arrived in a half open box + No pedals and a damaged gear changer.
Not the first time evans has messed up a order.

Back
Top Bottom