****Images of Items or Services Purchased in November 2012****

Associate
They sometimes throw in some plastic pedals but theyre generally just for shop demos, when buying a bike i certainly wouldnt expect pedals, unless it was a kiddie bike

Soldato
They sometimes throw in some plastic pedals but theyre generally just for shop demos, when buying a bike i certainly wouldnt expect pedals, unless it was a kiddie bike

So you wouldn't expect pedals for a bike? That's like saying you shouldn't expect a steering wheel for a car :p.

Associate
I would be very suprised if you didn't get pedals, normally with mail order ones you have to fit them yourself but you should get some.

Dave

Associate
New phone
pb100294.jpg

Soldato
Well I bought the wood, if that counts.

deskperch.jpg

Had a rare bout of manliness and decided to do a bit of DIY.
My parrot is now the proud owner of a desk perch :p.

Man of Honour
Well I bought the wood, if that counts.

Had a rare bout of manliness and decided to do a bit of DIY.
My parrot is now the proud owner of a desk perch :p.[/QUOTE]

I saw the picture without seeing the comments below and thought he's got a screw loose. :p We now need a pic of parrot enjoying the perch. :D

Associate
I want to believe it's awesome. Please confirm this so I can do away with my GS3.

I've never liked the Samsung devices, so feel free to chuck it away and get something better :p

Oooooh I really want to try out Windows Phone 8, also the Lumia 920 looks like a cracking phone.

First impressions? :)

We need a review in the mobile forum. :)

Chances of me writing a full review are slim to none, but here are some initial impressions:

My previous phone was running WP7 (LG Optimus 7), so to me it instantly feels like an improvement in every way.

In terms of hardware then the phone really looks and feels very solid and the weight adds to this impression. I personally find the weight of the new phones from Apple and Samsung to be too light, which makes them feel too delicate.

I've not had much time to play with the camera, but of the pictures I've taken then they look decent enough (despite my lack of photographic skill). The most immediately impressive thing I've seen is the OIS when recording video.

On the software side, then it'll all be familiar to anyone who has used WP7. The main difference is that performance has been significantly improved, especially in terms of app load/resume times and the general smoothness of the OS.

If anyone has any specific questions then post them in the thread in the mobiles section and I'll answer as best I can

Back
Top Bottom