****Images of Items or Services Purchased in November 2012****

Lew

Lew

Associate
SEAT Leon Cupra TDI:
media.jpg

Nice car. details?

Soldato
So my late November order arrived the other day, customs stole £16 from me.

Fate/stay night - Saber cotten jacket and this Japanese magazine called NyanTYPE (Nov issue).

AmiAmi_Late_November_Order_5.jpg

The magazine is full of Anime news for current and passed Anime shows that explain the stories about the shows, the characters designs and everything else, there is news about model figure releases, DVD/BD releases, movie news, manga strips, but the biggest point is that it has about 6 double sided fold-out posters.

Also... the book is backwards so reading it is really weird, not that I can read Japanese that well. lol

I made a little .gif to show some of the pages.

NyaaType.gif

I did order a few more of these magazines, but I ordered them too late and they had no stock, it's a shame because one I ordered is twice as big as this one and is mostly posters. A lot of these posters can sell on eBay for like £8 to £15 each to westen buyers, so maybe I try that if I can part with one. :p

Jacket wise, I must own 5 jackets like the above and a other one on order in Jan! :D

Soldato
Ha ok, I would have said that but people that agree might of got sensitive and disagreed.

I can't say I get the whole anime thing because it does seem to sex up "young" looking girls.

Back
Top Bottom