****Images of Items or Services Purchased in November 2012****

Soldato
Anyway. My haul from work, the book was from play.com and came in at about £5.

20121128_160213.jpg

The Vita was £189.99 with the 4gb card and Little Big Planet free, so with 10% of it was a nice price.

EDIT:- I also ordered a new glass screen for my Galaxy S3 as the phone dropped from my locker at work, that set me back £15.90

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The packaging makes it look like its descended from heaven, to store photos.

It better store photos with some heavenly safety! The sticker on the card itself is slightly holographic/3D and the lifetime warranty paper is inspiring me with confidence....Mostly the swanky sticker though :p

Soldato
Fruit pastille

Xk1Q0l.jpg

Saw you post this last night and it made me really hungry! :p

More money more money :D

And the weekly idiots who know nothing about the culture or what it is you buy lol.

enjoy the gear.

It's always fun posting these things. :D

I'm thinking of ordering this, but since it's release date is Late-Jan where I already have two orders, it would make that a very expensive month.

http://www.cospa.com/images/items/pc/83611.jpg

Could always get it later in the year if they do a re-issue, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

EDIT:- I also ordered a new glass screen for my Galaxy S3 as the phone dropped from my locker at work, that set me back £15.90

Think you should also order a decent case for the phone. I have a Otter box survivor for my SGS2 and dropped it a few times and had no problems. :p

Soldato
*SNIP*

Think you should also order a decent case for the phone. I have a Otter box survivor for my SGS2 and dropped it a few times and had no problems. :p

I have a nice leather, just haven't been using it as my headphone jack is covered whilst in the case. Will have a good long look about on eBay to secure a nice case so I don't drop and smash my £400~ UNINSURED phone again...

Associate

Have you fixed your phone screen? I have also cracked the screen of my S3 but from what I read at the time I would have replace the screen and digitizer which was going to be about 140 quid so decided just to live with it!

Do you have a link for the screen you purchased?

Many Thanks

Back
Top Bottom