• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

In a few mins you will have a chance to grab a 6800 or 3060Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Didn't see the MBA cards, must have sold old before I even loaded the page :p

But the XT prices were too much for me. 2021 is looking like another write-off.

ljt

ljt

Soldato
I'm so glad I'm out of the PC upgrading game. The prices are just madness, no matter how desperate I was, I wouldn't pay these prices, the cards are just not good enough for the prices.

OcUK Staff
OP
In the few minutes cards were live we sold around 500 cards across the range.

The demand is insane!

Zotac 3060Ti has over-sold, how badly is not yet known, but if its not too bad those who did not get one I shall switch to another card like an MSI Ventus.

Caporegime
I'm so glad I'm out of the PC upgrading game. The prices are just madness, no matter how desperate I was, I wouldn't pay these prices, the cards are just not good enough for the prices.
I've got a Vega 56, so I can probably still play at very very very very LOW settings at 1440p :p

And I still can't get hold of a PSU or a motherboard yet anyhow, lol. PSU overdue for a week already, motherboard MIA. Fun times.

Associate
In the few minutes cards were live we sold around 500 cards across the range.

The demand is insane!

Zotac 3060Ti has over-sold, how badly is not yet known, but if its not too bad those who did not get one I shall switch to another card like an MSI Ventus.
any idea what the sales for the pow colour 6800 mba are like?

OcUK Staff
OP
Will any Palit cards be going up for sale?

We don't have enough volume at present on Palit, we have the new 3070 Jetstreams but are waiting until we have 100+ on each.

The 3070's currently listed on the site are all typically 300+ units of each in stock, hence they are staying live, so far we have sold around 50-100pc of each on the 3070's.

Caporegime
I've got a Vega 56, so I can probably still play at very very very very LOW settings at 1440p :p

And I still can't get hold of a PSU or a motherboard yet anyhow, lol. PSU overdue for a week already, motherboard MIA. Fun times.

Vega 56 is still a solid card at 1440p 60 for high settings. Beating a nvidia 1080 nowadays too.

Only reason I made the switch was cause of the 3080 fe price and the second hand price being raised!

OcUK Staff
OP
Isn't it clear that the reason the cheapest card over sold is because that's the one miners would buy?

Quite possibly, it is evident to us that both the Asus 3070 TUF and Zotac 3060Ti clearly had some kind of notification setup as the moment both those cards went live in around 60's around 100 units were sold all to separate customers as they have 1pc limit set.

There is really nothing else I can do, I am doing way more than any other reseller by only notifying on the forums and even taking them out of the graphics section and moving to the printer section, UK Only, 1pc per customer only and the system should also now prevent anyone who has ordered a card today in theory should not be able to re-order in a 24-48hr period. We have done everything we can with the tools we have to limit it as much as possible. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom