'Incident' on Tube - District Line

Soldato
I do, not all of them are here to bomb us into oblivion.

But that will fall on deaf ears, yours included. After all looking at your posting history on such matters, doesn't take a genius to figure out what side of the fence you sit on.
Still need some persuasion then?

Soldato

But that will fall on deaf ears, yours included. After all looking at your posting history on such matters, doesn't take a genius to figure out what side of the fence you sit on.
When will people like you learn? When somebody blows up or runs over and stabs somebody you love maybe?

It doesn't matter if they aren't all here to attack us, there is a significant number that are and we have almost no way of telling who is a terrorist or not, the safe option is to just say no to them coming here full stop.

We already have enough of the scumbags in this country as it is why let more slip through the net?

Soldato
I still want to know whether it's been confirmed, that the reports he'd been arrested and then set free before the attack, are accurate? It was initially reported by the gutter press and was linked to that trump tweet, but it doesn't seem to have been confirmed?

Caporegime

Surely your entire post can be flipped around and seen as an indictment of yourself?

Caporegime
I can't wait for people to experience their street and houses being blown to smithereens, to be Sat there in your pants with nothing left to your name.

Maybe you'll see why some people are fleeing.

Soldato
Anyone from Syria, Iraq for a start.

You know maybe a proper vetting process!

And how would a proper vetting process work?

The point I'm trying to make is that we can never know a person's true intentions. I don't think it'll be that simple.

I do agree that something seriously needs to be done. I don't like the idea of a blanket ban..... But it seems as though something like that will be needed.

Soldato
I've read Murray's book (The strange death of Europe) and it's a very uncomfortable read. I found my mind trying to play down his arguments at every opportunity. But I think this is exactly what he is trying to warn us about doing.

We are told in the West that regardless of race or religion we are all basically the same and share the same hopes and dreams. I think this rosy idea can blind us sometimes and the reality, although nowhere as dark as the right would have use believe, needs to come back to the centre a little.

Murray argues that there is an expectation that young men of a low education coming to Europe from the middle east and sub Saharan Africa will somehow overnight become European and fit in. This is naive and as we have seen many European countries now give migrants and refugees information packs and education on how they should conduct themselves especially around women. As much as we don't want to believe it, there are cultural differences that can cause us problems.

Pointing out and discussing how we tackle these cultural differences I'm afraid is the only way to solve it. It's no individual persons fault that they come from a country that conducts it's self in ways we find unsavoury. If you grow up in a certain culture you will carry that culture with you. This is not your fault, but it's also not the responsibility of the innocent people of our culture to have to pay the price for it.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I can't wait for people to experience their street and houses being blown to smithereens, to be Sat there in your pants with nothing left to your name.

Maybe you'll see why some people are fleeing.

I'd like to think in that situation that I'd fight. Or failing that I'd flee to the nearest and easiest to reach safe place. Not the opposite end of the world to a completely different culture to my own with different morals and values.

Caporegime
Still need some persuasion then?

Sure go ahead if it makes you happy. But as I said looking at your past post history, I wouldn't take too much notice of what you say to be honest.

When will people like you learn? When somebody blows up or runs over and stabs somebody you love maybe?

It doesn't matter if they aren't all here to attack us, there is a significant number that are and we have almost no way of telling who is a terrorist or not, the safe option is to just say no to them coming here full stop.

We already have enough of the scumbags in this country as it is why let more slip through the net?

Learn what exactly?? :confused:

Surely your entire post can be flipped around and seen as an indictment of yourself?

Really?? Oh please do tell??

Back
Top Bottom