Incident outside parliament in london - developing now

Soldato
Some intergrate better than others.....

Perhaps if the women in the UK were more modest and stopped apparently walking around as if nude and were not such immodest whores and if we did more to Islamise our society in general we would all get along.....

I'm sure your know I can post some PEW stats about the wider views of Muslims in the UK if you think I'm cherry picking....

Yep.

People can put on a face and say oh they are all tolerant etc, but it's behind closed doors what they really think of the west is the problem.

Caporegime
It all depends if you want to keep each nations history and heritage alive or if you think that it can be forgotten now in favour of a society where every individual does their own thing culturally. I don't see any way to really integrate established immigrant communities without horrible draconian measures.

The politicians and the media have failed to engage on this topic. It is very sensitive and it's easier to pretend everything is rosy with multiculturalism. However everything isn't perfect, there are issues clearly and we need to find a path through it. I honestly don't think Western governments know how to tackle the topic.

The reaction from the historically native populations when not shown an alternative future is to just regress and try and go back to the way things were. Sweden is currently going through this and it will be interesting to see what happens there.

Birmingham is our great experiment, by 2022 it will be majority immigrant. I think what happens there will show us if mass immigration and a multicultural society can really work for us or not.

Got any stats for the majority immigrant Birmingham claim?

Soldato
Got any stats for the majority immigrant Birmingham claim?

Article which I think links to the report.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/british-white-people-set-become-14830628

That was an increase of 12 per cent from the 2001 survey and if the rate continues by the time of the next census in 2021 more than half of the city's 1.2 million-plus population will be from an ethnic minority.

This is already the case for under 18s with 60 per cent coming from a non-white British background in the last poll.

42% of Birmingham’s school children have a first language that is known or believed to be other than English.

Academic research suggests that there are people from nearly 200 countries who have made Birmingham their home.

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
Well your honor, I was out walking on Hampstead heath when I accidentally tripped and entered the gentleman from the rear.

Who knows, maybe not terrorism per se. Certainly cretinism. Fundamentalist Muslim Cretinism. FMC baby!

Soldato
“In my opinion he was going the wrong way and he didn’t know what he was doing, and when he saw the police he got scared. He was under a lot of stress.”

When i get stressed i tend to drive over people aswell.

Complete and utter bull

Its worth noting that this quote is from a friend of the accused and not the police. It does seem though that the police are struggling to find any terrorist links to this bloke.

The issue is if no links are found it will be dismissed as "fake news" and "cover up" so regardless of what they find it may as well be terrorism.

Last edited:
Soldato
The BBC are reporting that he’s been charged for attempted murder but it’s being treated as terrorism due to the location and nature of the attack.

Yeah my bad, I wasn't very clear (it was night feed time for our new daughter).

What I meant was that they've found no links to terror groups and whilst his actions amount to terrorism he was a bit of a sole trader in that department (by all accounts).

Caporegime
it's slowly happening almost everywhere it seems, because white british people have far less kids.

look at the % of BME in school classes since around 2000
the numbers have at least doubled in Newcastle.
I think it was around 7% now it's around 20-30% if I remember right

Newcastle numbers may be boosted by it being the immigration capital of the north east

I bet a worrying amount of those children don't speak english as a first language and slow down the education for everything, school classes are already over crowded to the extent that peoples educations are suffering.

Most of the parents don't seem to speak english either so they get free english lessons if they want.

it's weird because in Switzerland all of the migrants seem to speak hoch Deutsch which I wouldn't have expected to be as common as english in the countries they come from. (seems mostly Turkish, Albanians, thai and some parts of africa where I go in Zurich kanton)
Checking the languages of turkey/albania on wikipedia english should be far more common for those countries.

maybe Switzerland forces them to be able to speak German and doesn't offer translators to the extend England does pandering to their needs.

Caporegime
Yeah my bad, I wasn't very clear (it was night feed time for our new daughter).

What I meant was that they've found no links to terror groups and whilst his actions amount to terrorism he was a bit of a sole trader in that department (by all accounts).

Well it's finally came to that point then has it, utterly unstoppable in every regard, the most dangerous evolution of terrorism is entirely free individuals.

Of course the country will act by becoming a fascist little ******** because it thinks it can stop it by being more "unwelcoming" or indeed the naive idea that an ideology can be stopped by destroying your own is fascinatingly dumb.

Permabanned
"Another problem is in employment where Birmingham's rates are languishing way below the national average - 65 pc of working age residents in jobs compared to the national average of 74 pc in 2016.

This is not helped by the fact that high numbers of Pakistani and Bangladeshi residents have no qualifications, while at least 47,005 citizens are unable to speak English.

But there are recognised positives to a multi-cultural society.

The report states: "Ethnic diversity can bring many benefits such as transnational trading links and high levels of cultural resource.

"Birmingham has benefited from its diverse migrant communities who have settled in the city and successfully contributed to its economic vitality, becoming leaders in education, medicine, sports, arts and business and providing employment opportunities to local people."

From BirminghamLive https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/british-white-people-set-become-14830628

Frightening, seems all these professionals, doctors and engineers are a myth then. What a surprise. I have yet to see any high levels of cultural resource, large swathes of Birmingham looks more like a dangerous, festering dump to me, a breeding ground for terrorism and an insular region of low employment and low standards of even spoken English. Great! This cultural enrichment is wonderful...

Man of Honour
it's slowly happening almost everywhere it seems, because white british people have far less kids.

look at the % of BME in school classes since around 2000
the numbers have at least doubled in Newcastle.
I think it was around 7% now it's around 20-30% if I remember right

Newcastle numbers may be boosted by it being the immigration capital of the north east

I bet a worrying amount of those children don't speak english as a first language and slow down the education for everything, school classes are already over crowded to the extent that peoples educations are suffering.

Most of the parents don't seem to speak english either so they get free english lessons if they want.

it's weird because in Switzerland all of the migrants seem to speak hoch Deutsch which I wouldn't have expected to be as common as english in the countries they come from. (seems mostly Turkish, Albanians, thai and some parts of africa where I go in Zurich kanton)
Checking the languages of turkey/albania on wikipedia english should be far more common for those countries.

maybe Switzerland forces them to be able to speak German and doesn't offer translators to the extend England does pandering to their needs.

Reminds me of when my younger German grandson was in Grundschule in Bielefeld, at around age 5.
My son, (his father), was tearing his hair out, because with the influx of Russian and Polish immigrant families, the German kids education was held back, until the little Russkies and Poles had learned enough German to participate in lessons.

Caporegime
"Another problem is in employment where Birmingham's rates are languishing way below the national average - 65 pc of working age residents in jobs compared to the national average of 74 pc in 2016.

"Birmingham has benefited from its diverse migrant communities who have settled in the city and successfully contributed to its economic vitality, becoming leaders in education, medicine, sports, arts and business and providing employment opportunities to local people."
From BirminghamLive https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/british-white-people-set-become-14830628

I don't think that author read what they'd written there!

Back
Top Bottom