Indoor rowing - Concept 2

One year later and I finally filled the screen with 175k metre months! The consistency has given me a good base and I feel like I'm now pretty much back to where I was pre surgery. I even gave the erg a treat this week and gave it a deep clean as it's the first time I've properly stripped it down since lockdown.
mLGRMP5l.jpeg

Nice work :)

What was your average workout to get that? 5 days a week at 8k?
My mental maths is eluding me - Is that an average 500m split of 2:10-ish?

Nice, I was confused how you got exactly 175k for a moment.
I really need to get back on mine, it's been 18months since I touched it.

Nice work :)

What was your average workout to get that? 5 days a week at 8k?
My mental maths is eluding me - Is that an average 500m split of 2:10-ish?
Most weeks, I just do Monday to Friday and last months split averaged to 2:03. I usually do Mon and Wed as faster interval days (8x500, 4x1000, 4x2000 etc), Tues and Thurs as slow steady state about 10k at around 2:10, then Friday as a faster distance session up to 12k depending how much I need to do at about 2:00. The total distance does include warm ups and cool downs as well.

Last edited:
Most weeks, I just do Monday to Friday and last months split averaged to 2:03. I usually do Mon and Wed as faster interval days (8x500, 4x1000, 4x2000 etc), Tues and Thurs as slow steady state about 10k at around 2:10, then Friday as a faster distance session up to 12k depending how much I need to do at about 2:00. The total distance does include warm ups and cool downs as well.

Awesome work.

I feel inspired....:)

Back
Top Bottom