• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Intel Arc series unveiled with the Alchemist dGPU to arrive in Q1 2022

Caporegime
And so what? Most if not all modern motherboards support it. It's been in the PCIe spec for years. This is not a problem.
dood come on the card has no AGP slot either! how embarrassing

hen he talks about how good it is of Intel not to over egg the performance, as if everyone else does, and then play the clip which Intel's marketing guy talks about how they are going to "kick ass"
yea in "price to performance" not actual performance.

keep hating it's funny how irate you are about intel, must have stole your lunch money and got amber heard to take a dump in your cheerios

Caporegime
This isn't competition if all Intel are doing is dumping broken GPU's on the market that are worse than the apparently worst GPU ever made and more expensive to boot.

If you're going to give Intel a pass for that competition is not what you're after.

Associate
Seems PCGH have been busy putting the A380 through more games:
In case anyone though Intel might be good at Creation Engine (Skyrim and Fallout), think again:
dgQTeYs.png

The A380 performs well in some of the later RT benches, and for others the 6400's 4GB VRAM simply isn't enough.

Caporegime
Seems PCGH have been busy putting the A380 through more games:
In case anyone though Intel might be good at Creation Engine (Skyrim and Fallout), think again:
dgQTeYs.png

The A380 performs well in some of the later RT benches, and for others the 6400's 4GB VRAM simply isn't enough.

Unfortunately i can't access it.

vCbmxNb.png

Associate
Unfortunately i can't access it.

vCbmxNb.png
Don't you just have to click on the left one: "Mit Werbung weiterlesen" that is continue with adverts.

Anyway I should have added the Google translate link too:

Caporegime
Don't you just have to click on the left one: "Mit Werbung weiterlesen" that is continue with adverts.

Anyway I should have added the Google translate link too:

I've added the 1080P scores together to give us an over performance over view.

The scores are:

A380: 1757 (100%)
RX 6400: 1927 (110%)
GTX 1650: 2071 (118%)

A380 MSRP $139
RX 6400 MSRP $159
GTX MSRP $149

The best card there is the GTX 1650, both in performance and value, the A380 comes it $20 cheaper than the RX 6400, its 14% cheaper, but it is also 10% slower.

So if the inconvenient GTX 1650 didn't exist, for arguments sake lets assume it doesn't, because if it did you would not buy the A380 at all... On the face of its a coin toss between the RX 6400 and the A380, until you take in to account the A380 has a lot of problems, to such an extent no one should be buying this as their only gaming GPU, if i see someone recommending the A380, in its current state, to someone on a very tight budget looking for a gaming GPU i'm likely to jump down their throats, because those who can least afford to be lumbered with broken crap should not be the ones to be burdened with it, just to make a $150 Billion $ company feel better about its useless self.

The GTX 1650 is the only GPU to recommend here./

Permabanned
Are they on par with Nvidia then or better? Nvidia drivers have actually killed gpu`s in windows 10......https://www.pcgamer.com/geforce-drivers-36447-cause-catastrophic-errors/
This road again.
Yeah they have killed GPU's, but them driver problems are not persisting some 2 years later. Heck even longer in some cases.

When Open GL and DX11 are way past their golden age Nvidia were not then letting out performance updates either, they gave it us from the get go.

Any games you play that are not modern? Every Radeon owner seemingly never plays games older than 2012 or so and we know why don't we?
Mmmm They can get some games stable, others, just forget they exist. That's not even addressing all the others in that 2012 until now that also don't work randomly.

r/AMD is a bit of a better echo chamber if you are pro AMD.

There any criticism is shut down instantly mostly.

Caporegime
This road again.
Yeah they have killed GPU's, but them driver problems are not persisting some 2 years later. Heck even longer in some cases.

When Open GL and DX11 are way past their golden age Nvidia were not then letting out performance updates either, they gave it us from the get go.

ffs........ "AMD drivers bad" Nvidia have problems too.... "yeah but that was two years ago"

AMD driver problems were more than 2 years ago, they are just as solid as Nvidia now, stop with this crap. :rolleyes:

Caporegime
I have an Nvidia GPU, Nvidia drivers are NOT trouble free, stop with the worshipping, AMD's drivers are no better or worse than Nvidia's, Nvidia fanboys trying to perpetuate something about a someone who is a competitor to Nvidia that just isn't true anymore because like a religion faith demands it.

Permabanned
I am not worshipping, I am stating the truth, you won't encounter driver problems anywhere close to as consistent on Nvidia as you do with AMD.
But you know, to fit in, we must white lie things, them feels.

Back
Top Bottom