• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Intel has a Pretty Big Problem..

I think the highest I've seen mine go is 1.375v or thereabouts... but it's only got that high when running benchmarks and battering the hell out of it... it never gets that high when gaming, which is the most demanding thing I do on a day-to-day basis.
Temps are 50s-60s with AIO cooler in gaming, Pushes into 80 on cinebench but that's as high as I've seen it. Made a huge difference over stock settings anyway.

Intel recommends you update and they're supposed to help protect your CPU in the longer-term, which we don't know the precise details of how/why, so yes, I would do the update if I were you.
Fair enough, I'll probably wait for the next bios update though, as the current ones a beta and its apparently causing problems for some people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom