• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Intel Haswell Refresh Processors Codenamed Devil’s Canyon – Launching in Mid 2014 With Unlocked Desi

Associate
LOL Don't believe everything that is advertised on the internet. They are chancers... There are none in the channel at the moment so unless they have made them out of fairy dust they are lying! Give them a call and ask them, order one if you like, I bet you wont get it for tomorrow.

The big distis in the UK do not even have them and they will get them a couple of weeks before the release date as Authorises Intel OEM manufacturers have to test/integrate etc before going to market.

BTW that website is utterly full of trash like this. The amount of times I search for stuff and it comes up with that company and they show stock but is just utter BS to bump their google rating.

Lol i expected as much but didn`t want to throw custard pies at their site until an informed opinion came in :D

Associate
Woooo

5GHZ here we come!

I have a feeling this is going to be "one of those" which will be a "keeper" and must try.

Waiting for OCUK announcement :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
If you choose OEM, you run the risk of your CPU being binned before you get it - so you may get a terrible clocker.

No, that's not meant to be the case at all, they are not allowed to be touched and then sold on.
They do bin the OEM'S (in that, they go in systems, but they're absolutely not supposed to bin and then sell) but when you buy an OEM, you buy a none binned one.

Back
Top Bottom