• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Intel Now Operating On A Net Loss, $1.61 Billion In The Red

Apart from space, power draw and heat dissipation one of the benefits is that when I fly around the EU, I can game on a 4080 pretty much anywhere I go.

No gaming laptop, no rig, just a Macbook air M3 with a video output and an xbox controller.

Warhammer III was a tipping point for me, it runs great on Nvidia Ultimate.

If I need to crunch some numbers the M3 in the air is more than capable and it is fanless.

A subscription that can be increased in price as and when they feel like it. People are desperate to give companies more power over things like this. I don't really get it.
This is the really scary thing about everything these days changing to subscription and the worst part is every company wants their own subscription service

Last edited:
the buisiness model they all want = 'insert cash here on a regular basis'

money makes the world go around apparently. i'm a bit disillusioned with the world in general.

and according to the sales stats, laptops are where the bulk of the "PC" revenues are. globally

Last edited:
the buisiness model they all want = 'insert cash here on a regular basis'

The problem with these subscription services is so many people look at each one as it only around a tenner per month or £2.50 per week
It makes it so easy to fall for and before you know it you're paying for 5 or 6 different ones

I myself cancelled Disney+ & Apple TV+ earlier this year

But am still paying for these below

Netflix
Amazon Prime
Xbox gamepass ultimate
PS+
99p icloud

Last edited:
The problem with these subscription services is so many people look at each one as it only around a tenner per month or £2.50 per week
It makes it so easy to fall for and before you know it you're paying for 5 or 6 different ones

I myself cancelled Disney+ & Apple TV+ earlier this year

But am still paying for these below

Netflix
Amazon Prime
Xbox gamepass ultimate
PS+
99p icloud
me too. i had multiple subs. and multiple charities as well. it was $200 aud per month ~100 pounds (yes i added them all up). so anyway. i got a new debit card and they all fell away...
now ive only just been suckered into one charitable donation. and i have netflix with ads (the cheapest sub) and thats how it will remain. might change a flix sub to another one but only one at a time. i havent watched any of the latest s2 rings of power.. :(

had
stan
binge
prime
apple
paramount
disney
netflix
not all concurrently but several at a time.

..and there are heaps more of these 'services' like topsy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom