Votes: 93 31.8%
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max

Votes: 109 37.3%

• Total voters

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

The Original SE got an $100 price cut after 12 months

The other models will go down in price after a year as well..? Thats just how things work, especially at apple.

It all comes down to budget and what you want in a phone at the end of the day, but i think the SE 2020 could almost become obsolete as soon as the 12 releases unless you're on a really tight budget.

Soldato
The other models will go down in price after a year as well..? Thats just how things work, especially at apple.

It all comes down to budget and what you want in a phone at the end of the day, but i think the SE 2020 could almost become obsolete as soon as the 12 releases unless you're on a really tight budget.
I know how things work at Apple I suspect the 11 series and XR will be canned

Soldato
Doubt the 11 will be canned, just dropped in price to $550, they then have a phone every $100 or so from $400 which basically mirrors the market.

Soldato
Doubt the 11 will be canned, just dropped in price to $550, they then have a phone every $100 or so from $400 which basically mirrors the market.
Xs was canned when 11 came out, X was dropped when XS came out.

And the SE will essentially be the “older/budget” Phone.

Let’s see anyway

Soldato
Xs was canned when 11 came out, X was dropped when XS came out.

And the SE will essentially be the “older/budget” Phone.

Let’s see anyway

Yes but the 11 is effectively the new XR not the new XS. The 11pro will be canned in favour of the new model and the 11 will drop down the stack as they always do.

The XR will drop off the bottom as it literally has nowhere to go and the SE will be the cheap one at the bottom.

It makes so much sense given how cheap the 11 is to actually make, all it has over the SE is a better camera and face ID over Touch ID otherwise it’s effectively the same phone.

Soldato
If the leaked prices are correct .. the 12 comes in at current XR prices almost, this means you drop the 11 to almost the same price as the SE? Not going to happen. But as I said let’s see

Associate
If the leaked prices are correct .. the 12 comes in at current XR prices almost, this means you drop the 11 to almost the same price as the SE? Not going to happen. But as I said let’s see

Do you even have the 11 going forward?

SE for the budget option, 12 and 12 Max, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max. Covers all bases.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

Do you even have the 11 going forward?

SE for the budget option, 12 and 12 Max, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max. Covers all bases.

Raised a fairly good point there.. The lineup this year indicates that Apple has pretty much covered all basis in terms of price so it actually seems pointless to still keep the 11 series in their lineup as there's no price that would fit it.

Does that mean apple are going to stop selling phones as soon as they are 1 year old? Aside from outliers like the SE. I remember the times before when they would still sell phones that were 2 or 3 years old at much cheaper prices - But because of their lineup size now being 4 phones, there's no need to sell the older models.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

I think maybe the standard 12 models will have the same notch, but the pro models will get the smaller one. I mean, that's what i was thinking from the beginning anyway, but let see. Massively disappointing if the notch on all the models is staying the same

Back
Top Bottom