• Iphone 6s+ - Gold: 128gb

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Iphone 6s+ - Silver: 64gb

Votes: 23 5.9%
  • Iphone 6s+ - Silver: 128gb

Votes: 17 4.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
Anyone having strange issues with orientation on the 6S Plus, sometimes it goes into landscape even if I've not turned it at all, and only goes back to normal when I've clicked on an app

Yeah, my old 6 Plus was plagued by this too unfortunately, still get it on the 6S+, but not as much or as often.

Soldato
Having a bit of an email issue here which I'm sure somebody will have the answer to.

I have an iPad Air and iPhone 6S. I have my Gmail account set up on both to 15 minute fetch. Emails are coming through and being notified on the iPad but not on the iPhone.

I will go to Mail on the iPhone and see that a refresh took place recently but the email (could have been sent over an hour ago) only appears when the mail app is opened.

I have deleted and re-added the account, latest iOS and double checked the fetch and notifications settings.

Any help would be appreciated.

Associate
lol yes... the 6 are a noticeable upgrade from the 5c (which is really a 5 inside - even though it was released at the same time as the 5s).

I noticed the upgrade from my 5 -> 6 very easily... 6s is a very nice speed bump over the 6.

I went 5 -> 6+ -> Galaxy S6 Edge -> 6s+

I was eagerly awaiting the 6s release as I couldn't wait to get rid of the S6E
- Terrible battery life that wouldn't last a full day
- Only phone I've ever used that needed a case
- Android is not as good as iOS, not even after years of following in its footsteps
- Battery battery battery

The speed of the S6 was a nice bump over the 6+... the speed of the 6s+ is about the same as the S6.

Weird, exactly the same as me.. same phones etc.. same reasons.. I liked bits of android, but the 6s Plus is amazing so far.

Soldato
Anyone having strange issues with orientation on the 6S Plus, sometimes it goes into landscape even if I've not turned it at all, and only goes back to normal when I've clicked on an app

I'm having all kinds of weird minor bugs with my iPhone 6s. I've had what you have explained a few times, I've had it get completely stuck in landscape twice, I've had it where a single press of my home button never worked, but a double press did a few times. Like I couldn't wake it with a single press, I couldn't go back too the home screen, but I could multi task, a restart fixed that.

As a whole ever few days I get another weird bug.

Soldato
6s plus 64gb in grey ordered so fingers crossed. Not sure I beat my gf's 30% f&f discount but seemed a good deal - 24 months @ £1068 total cost, unlimited mins and texts 4gb on ee 4g+.

Associate
Hi I bought the grey 6s 128gb sim free yesterday from the apple shop in Manchester im reading a lot about the different chips etc I have the samsung chip in mine I'm just wondering if anyone has sent there's back for this reason as £699 is a lot of money to have a phone where the chip in it is not the good one I'm in two minds if to take it back though as iv also seen articles saying this chip gate is just made up and there's no issue.

Cheers

RJC

RJC

Don
I have the Samsung chip and not really worried, I use my phone for games and Internet and making calls, not for benchmarking and find the phone very quick.

Associate
I have the Samsung chip and not really worried, I use my phone for games and Internet and making calls, not for benchmarking and find the phone very quick.

Cheers for you're reply. I was just abit concerned having spent all that money yesterday. I think il just stick with it if it's not really an issue

Soldato
It's been blown out of all proportion.

And then some. This whole this has been ridiculous. Maybe initially it looked bad after seeing 1 report saying 2 hours difference during a benchmark. But real world tests have shown completely negligible differences.

Ash 88, I honestly wouldn't worry.

Associate
And then some. This whole this has been ridiculous. Maybe initially it looked bad after seeing 1 report saying 2 hours difference during a benchmark. But real world tests have shown completely negligible differences.

Ash 88, I honestly wouldn't worry.

I'll stick with it then.

Cheers for you're reply

Associate
Anybody else keep on getting the phones screen going blank regardless of what they're doing and having to press home button for it to respond then it exits the app. Any app ?

:/

Sometimes my touch sensor doesn't recognise anything, not even a fail reading of my fingerprint. It works if I press the side button, then again so must be a software issue on my end.

Soldato
Anybody else keep on getting the phones screen going blank regardless of what they're doing and having to press home button for it to respond then it exits the app. Any app ?

:/

Worst than that, I've reached for my 6+ S a couple of times and it's been completely unresponsive. Just a black screen. Each time it's required a reset thingy when you hold down the home and the sleep buttons together.

Putting it down to teething problems. Won't panic yet.

Back
Top Bottom