• Iphone 6s+ - Gold: 128gb

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Iphone 6s+ - Silver: 64gb

Votes: 23 5.9%
  • Iphone 6s+ - Silver: 128gb

Votes: 17 4.4%

• Total voters
Associate
Loving my 64gb Silver 6s+ - its the Samsung chip version but I'm getting 9 hour plus usage a day, internet, mails, calls, you-tube so its very much a huge improvement on my 5s which was half that.

Deleted member 138126

D

Deleted member 138126

As a IPhone 6 Plus owner, is moving to the 6S Plus worthwhile, or best to wait for the 7?
I went from 6 to 6S, and it is a massive improvement. Noticeably faster, the 2GB RAM makes a huge difference with multi-tasking, the live pictures is fantastic if you have kids, 3D touch is nice, but not life-changing so far. The fingerprint sensor dramatically quicker (you don't appreciate it until you realise how much quicker it is). All in all an amazing upgrade.

Caporegime
Got to say after playing with the missus iPhone 6s, I'm very impressed with what Apple have done. As some people know I'm blackberry through and through although I've had android and an iPhone 4 many moons ago.

But suffice to say I'm very impressed with the 6s, the battery life on it isn't as bad as it used to be on other iPhones. The phone is very fast, love the live pictures and the 3D Touch is pretty cool although not a lot of 3rd party apps support that feature. Missus loves it as it's easy to use and quick.

For me I love the Apple Pay system, been using it a few times and it really is a game changer for me. Missus loves it and is always paying if the place supports it.

Does this mean I'll get one?? Not sure although I'm tempted to dump the blackberry passport but I'm loathed to do so as I love the physical keyboard of my blackberry and the messaging system ie the hub where everything is collated.

Saying that i might get one as a secondary phone for the apps that I cannot get on my blackberry.

But kudos to Apple, stunning phone and performance.

Soldato
That's what I did (6P to 6SP) Worth it? Well, I prefer it in my hand - the weight makes it easier to handle, weirdly enough. I like force touch. Is it faster? Well..benchmarks say yes, but I'm a bit...ummm..

But 4K Video & Camera say YES.

Soldato
Ordered the 6S+ 64 Gb should come next monday so this gives me a week to order a case for it. Anyone recommend a good case?

I ended up going for The apple leather case , bit more expensive , but well worth it in my eyes nice snug fit , soft on the back so if anything does get down the back it's unlikely to scratch , better for gripping the phone and also the leather seems hard wearing (electrician so on site with the phone everyday)

Soldato
Mrs and I have both ordered our new 6S 64GB's which are coming on Wednesday. Both really looking forward to seeing them as we've put up with our 5C's long enough. I'm hoping the speed increase will be very noticeable. I only had 16GB phone before but I'm glad I went for the 64GB this time around. :)

Soldato
Ordered the 6S+ 64 Gb should come next monday so this gives me a week to order a case for it. Anyone recommend a good case?

I have to admit I love the official Leather Case for the 6S obviously S+ is the same type and it feels great in the hand and offers great protection.

Dropped mines recently onto some tiles and case is bloomin' tough considering the thud I heard :p

Commissario
Out of interest, has anyone else noticed how much better the phone is for making calls than previous versions of the iPhone? I've always found the earpiece volume to be a little quiet but with my new 6S plus, it's really loud and superb quality. I keep checking the phone to make sure I've not got it on speaker, it's that loud and clear.

Soldato
really can't wait to get mine Monday not to mention I will be receiving not only one but 3 iphone 6s plus at the same time :D

Can't wait. Been waiting since Jan 2012 for an upgrade with the money and with my 4s dying every 5 hours it's time for an upgrade.

Soldato
Does anyone else get a bit of delay on their phones when you have just opened it with the finger print scanner ?

I have a 6S 64gb and the phone is fine in all other uses, its super smooth but sometimes after unlocking I can click on messages and it has a delay before it opens, its as if its not picking up my pressing on the screen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom