Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Iphone 6s+ - Gold: 128gb

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Iphone 6s+ - Silver: 64gb

Votes: 23 5.9%
  • Iphone 6s+ - Silver: 128gb

Votes: 17 4.4%

• Total voters
UPS? Yeah... they're good with those questionable exceptions... did the same to me, still showed up when it was supposed to :)

Noticed something else today... the 6s+ feels better balanced in my hand than the 6+

It's not just getting used to the form factor... it really feels like it's less likely to fall out of my hand and I find it much easier to balance on my fingers. The 6+ felt a bit top-heavy and they seem to have shifted some weight further down.

feels like hardly a upgrade coming from a 5c, barely any difference going to send it back and keep my old trusty 5c or maybe get a s6 edge plus

Srsly?? I'm no Apple fan but even I can see that the 6s and 6 before it were big upgrades on the 5 series.

Anyhow forgetting the above, I have to admit this whole Apple Pay system is a blinder. Well played Apple, very well played and no doubt other phone manufacturers will now incorporate this contactless payment system. Used it a few times today and how brilliant is it that you don't have to pull out your debit/credit card to pay for things. Simply put it makes life just so much easier.

lol yes... the 6 are a noticeable upgrade from the 5c (which is really a 5 inside - even though it was released at the same time as the 5s).

I noticed the upgrade from my 5 -> 6 very easily... 6s is a very nice speed bump over the 6.

I went 5 -> 6+ -> Galaxy S6 Edge -> 6s+

I was eagerly awaiting the 6s release as I couldn't wait to get rid of the S6E
- Terrible battery life that wouldn't last a full day
- Only phone I've ever used that needed a case
- Android is not as good as iOS, not even after years of following in its footsteps
- Battery battery battery

The speed of the S6 was a nice bump over the 6+... the speed of the 6s+ is about the same as the S6.

just went back to my 5s to wipe it before selling - after having the 6s+ for a few weeks it's insane how tiny the old one feels. Seriously! The keypad is so small. Very happy with my decision to change

lol yes... the 6 are a noticeable upgrade from the 5c (which is really a 5 inside - even though it was released at the same time as the 5s).

I noticed the upgrade from my 5 -> 6 very easily... 6s is a very nice speed bump over the 6.

I went 5 -> 6+ -> Galaxy S6 Edge -> 6s+

I was eagerly awaiting the 6s release as I couldn't wait to get rid of the S6E
- Terrible battery life that wouldn't last a full day
- Only phone I've ever used that needed a case
- Android is not as good as iOS, not even after years of following in its footsteps
- Battery battery battery

The speed of the S6 was a nice bump over the 6+... the speed of the 6s+ is about the same as the S6.

honestly its probably just because I really only use my phone for calling, texting and spotify and sometimes watching stuff on youtube, everything that the iphone 5c does just fine so the increase in speed from the newer phones makes no difference to me and stuff like apple pay does nothing for me either, rather just pay cash or credit cards lol, the photo thing where it moves for like 1 second seems really gimmicky same for the 3d touch, if you want the extra features and actually use them, then they are great phones but paying a crap load extra for a slightly bigger phone that has a slightly better battery is just a waste of money for me, which is why I sent it back

I don't use the extra feature either.

I like the massive battery improvement, that's for sure...

But the most noticeable improvement for me is the speed of general usage... doing everything from unlocking the phone to making a call just works faster and substantially so.

I don't use my phone for much more than you, either...

:cool:

The 5c was a cheap terrible phone, no wonder Apple dropped it from its line up.

It wasn't really dropped... it just wasn't done again.

It was an amalgamation of parts that Apple had left over because they didn't sell enough 5 phones by the time the 5s was released ;)

They re-shelled it and made it a "new" phone...

Last edited:
:cool:

The 5c was a cheap terrible phone, no wonder Apple dropped it from its line up.

depends what you want from a phone, the 5c did everything I wanted, if you saw my other post the most demanding thing I used it for was spotify and youtube lol and again its not worth shelling out a crap load more money so I can unlock the phone and open browsers 0.5 seconds faster

If it does what you want then great... my mum still has her 5C and loves it too.

It's just for me... all tech is still too slow for me, so the incremental speed updates are like coming back closer to reality in the performance I would expect as a baseline... but then we still have a way to go.

Anyone having strange issues with orientation on the 6S Plus, sometimes it goes into landscape even if I've not turned it at all, and only goes back to normal when I've clicked on an app

Back
Top Bottom