Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Iphone 6s+ - Gold: 128gb

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Iphone 6s+ - Silver: 64gb

Votes: 23 5.9%
  • Iphone 6s+ - Silver: 128gb

Votes: 17 4.4%

• Total voters
How do you re-pair your Apple Watch without resetting the Watch?

I had to unpair the watch, this will make a full backup in the cloud. Watch will be reset, pair to new phone and restore the backup.

When I did mine it restored everything perfectly including the app layout which I have in an X pattern.

The only thing that should need adding would be the debit/credit card for Apple pay.

It's a pain but shouldn't take long.

Have you got one yet? The 6S feels "less modern", as whilst you can't really "see" the extra fraction of a mm, you CAN feel it. It is also circa 15% heavier, which is very noticeable.

It feels heavy and chunky COMPARED to the 6, which equals feeling less "impressive". No two ways about it. Simply disappointing that such a trade off is needed to incorporate 3D touch.

Anyone elses power button have WAY less travel than on the 6? As previously stated, this one feels almost wrong as it's nigh on flush with the case.

Yeah, I've got both here.

lol, it feels less modern? It's pretty much exactly the same apart from the weight. What's kinda funny about your thoughts is that many people used to associated weight with substance and quality. A product would feel like it's well made if was heavier because it had a chunk of metal in it.

Fair enough, you'll notice the difference if you compare them side by side. But after today you're only going to use the one, and you'll get used to it.

Would you rather have it a few grams lighter and not have a pretty incredible new piece of tech added?

I think you're overthinking it or comparing too hard, unless you're incredibly sensitive to weight for some reason it's really a non-issue, you'll get used to it :)

Travel seems to be the same on both devices for the power button for me.

---

Loooving the force touch to move the cursor. Does anyone know if there's a way to highlight text that way?

I tried holding shift and then force touching, but that doesn't seem to do it.

EDIT: I've tried pressing hard and harder in the notes app, but only seems to register at one pressure level to move the cursor?

EDIT: Nvm, working now :)

---

Does anyone know how to set iMessage to 'Start new conversations from' your telephone number?

It only has email my addresses listed now for some reason, I've always had it set to my telephone number in the past.

Last edited:
Got mine all setup and working fine, plus my watch restored back with no problems at all.

Will trade in my 6 for a nice bit of cash tomorrow too ;)

Also any watch users on here should checkout an app called Workflow, which enables you to create custom complications for the watch been having fun with that already ;)

Cheers all

Back
Top Bottom