• Iphone 6s+ - Gold: 128gb

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Iphone 6s+ - Silver: 64gb

Votes: 23 5.9%
  • Iphone 6s+ - Silver: 128gb

Votes: 17 4.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
For me, standby etc is not really relevant. Under use, mines runs out fairly quickly. Under similar conditions my Z2 lasted longer. It may be that we have to have a profile management app phoning home a lot however. It seems better than my old 6+, but I personally am not raving about the battery life.

Commissario
First picture I've taken with the new phone. Clearly I'm not a photographer but I'm happy with this. It was taken at 07:00 this morning and sunrise was at 07:07 so it was still fairly low light. I leave HDR set at auto and it was on for this picture.

Spoiler tags because of the size, this is straight out of the phone.

iphone_six_s_plus.jpg

Soldato
I got a 6S for my work phone which arrived yesterday, it's got the TSMC chip. Will see how the battery life is, though it should be way better than the iPhone 5 it replaced which had a dodgy battery.

Associate
Anyone know the best place to buy a 64gb/128gb 6s plus sim free apple still seem to be sold out everywhere and I don't want to wait for the post!

Associate
Is there any advantage to buying directly from apple as opposed to buying from Carphone Warehouse or Currys for example?

If you do have problems with your apple device, can you go to the apple store to get a replacement or do you have to go to the retailer you bought the product from?

thanks

Permabanned
Is there any advantage to buying directly from apple as opposed to buying from Carphone Warehouse or Currys for example?

If you do have problems with your apple device, can you go to the apple store to get a replacement or do you have to go to the retailer you bought the product from?

thanks

You can still take it to the Apple store if you have any issues.

At least with older generations, even if you buy "sim free" at carphone warehouse... their phones all have the setting that will lock them to the first carrier they're used on. Not sure if you can easily / freely get them unlocked.

Currys shouldn't do that though, I wouldn't think.

Apple-sold phones won't lock to operator.

My gf has that phone, it does appear quite pink.

PPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Associate

thanks

I've had 2 iphone 3g's, a 4s, 5s and now 6s+, all of them can be taken into an apple store directly.

If you want to buy applecare for any new iphone you can.

doesn't matter where you buy it from basically

Back
Top Bottom