• Iphone 6s+ - Gold: 128gb

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Iphone 6s+ - Silver: 64gb

Votes: 23 5.9%
  • Iphone 6s+ - Silver: 128gb

Votes: 17 4.4%

• Total voters
Permabanned
Just installed that, some options appear greyed out and I can't see where I should be looking for this info. I can't get into General/Model Name which is where I think it is.

As soon as you open the app, I got a little popup asking me to upgrade to the full version... i clicked "not now" on that and on the main page it gives you the model number.

ending AP = Samsung
ending mAP = TSMC

I seem to be a lucky one, I've got the TSMC chip.

Soldato
I ended up getting a cheap FitBag for when I need to throw the phone in my gym bag etc and a gold (like the regular gold iPhone colour) Shumuri ultra-slim case. Should cover all the bases until I see something else I like.

Man of Honour
TSMC chip in my 6S Plus. I would have originally been annoyed about that given it's a bigger chip and should consume more power, but given the reports regarding battery, I'm actually relieved to have the TSMC chip :p

Permabanned
C&P from the new items thread... because because:

It's sooooooo much more pink than any photo i've seen makes it look... so I now have a very gay phone... but it's OK, as I fancied a change from grey/black... just now wondering how long it will take for me to be hit on by a dude...

_H5A3650 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

_H5A3652 by CosmicLogos, on Flickr

I like the speed bump... it's about as fast as the Samsung S6 which outshone my i6+ in terms of speed... the screen seems to have an improved contrast ratio. I managed to drain the battery in a day, which is a novelty for a 6+ style phone, but that's probably because i was fiddling with it a lot, downloading all my apps and other setup bits.

And the keyboard works properly (unlike any android device i've ever used)... I'm quite happy to be back on iOS... it just works better. Maybe one day Android will catch up and I'll try again... but that's what the S6 was supposed to be :/

Soldato
I have to admit after having my 6S for just over a week now...remember first ever iPhone user here...it has been such a fantastic experience coming from android.

The Selfie Retina Flash is brilliant and went down a treat at the weekend at the wedding I attended, gave fantastic results. I'm also impressed with the quality of the rear camera which truly is a point and shoot experience.

Overall coming from an S6 Edge it feels just as snappy and just simply works. Most of all it's night and day in terms of battery life compared to both my previous phones the M9 and the S6 Edge.

With Wifi On, Bluetooth On and Connected to my Moto 360 all day so far I am still sitting at around 60% remaining when it comes to arriving home from work around 5:30pm having been taken off of charge at 7:30. It really does last whereas my previous Android phones have been found wanting.

I'm delighted with the switch and right now all I can see me doing is upgrading to an iPhone 7 this time next year.

Associate
My 6S is also a TSMC, battery life was great until I left Facebook running in the background. I won't make that mistake again! It used over 40% of the total battery used in a 24hr period, from now on it gets firmly shut off.

Over a week now with the new phone, battery life is much better than my Galaxy S4 and i'm really enjoying being an iPhone user again. The touch ID is really quick, not found much use for Siri yet though!

Permabanned
Battery life on mine is decent.

Have to admit, didn't use it much yesterday... but unplugged at about 10am, went to bed about 2am and it was sitting at 85%

Didn't charge overnight and it's still sitting at 78%... the standby power saving must be better on this than it was on the 6+

Back
Top Bottom