iPhone SE 2020

Soldato
The only problem with this test is that they never mentioned what the % indicator the battery was health wise at the start or if there was a new battery installed. What could affect this test would be the health of the battery at the start. What he could have done is installed new batteries with 100% life in them that where from new iPhones.

Good test over all though and there was no surprises when it come to that test for me.
The first minute of the video shows what the health of each battery was in each iPhone.

Permabanned
Permabanned
Yeah true, where’s he going to find those phones with 100% health though unless he manages to find a sealed phone? :p

Shouldn't have done a test then without the full battery health to make it fair, there will be sealed ones out there though somewhere. :)

OR He could have got a battery replacement directly from Apple.

That video has adverts so the person who's video it is will be making money from it no doubt.

Soldato
Had mine almost a week now, battery life seems fine to me. :) lasts the day which is all I need.

I’m waiting for the 5.4” 12 and will probably switch to that when it releases.

Associate
Just ordered one for my mother to upgrade her original se anyone recommend a case she wants a clear or white silicon type, in fact just like the Apple one but not at the price ?
Thanks

Soldato
I consider myself a light user. At the end of a shift I usually have at least 40% battery on something like my Pixel 4, a lot higher on bigger battery phones, but the SE has been in the 20's with it's battery. Even with the Pixel 4, on a 'regular day' I don't think about charging, but with the SE I'm thinking I should pop it on charge for a little while when I get home.

Associate
Spigen cases I usually go for.
Thanks I also usually go with spigen , but just asked just in case something better had launched for these phones, now to find a screen projector, I see the 7&8 ones don’t fit at the edges

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks I also usually go with spigen , but just asked just in case something better had launched for these phones, now to find a screen projector, I see the 7&8 ones don’t fit at the edges
I recently purchased the totallee case for mine (had to order from the US) bit more expensive than other cases.. but it’s the slimmest most minimal case I’ve used (had one for my Xs)

should be here in a few days.

Soldato
If the rumours are true of it having OLED, dual cameras and priced at around the £650 mark I think it will be a big seller.
Oh yes , I’m really looking forward to the reveal. I’m on the new SE at the moment. But I still want a physically smaller phone :) so will be trading this in against the 12.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
The iPhone 12 5.4” will be smaller. Probably best waiting for that.

Well i wasn't expecting that, thanks :)

Maybe i am and odd user, but i use my phone as phone, messaging and navigation whilst in the car I do not need or want a massive phone with huge screen thats delicate :)

Soldato
Well i wasn't expecting that, thanks :)

Maybe i am and odd user, but i use my phone as phone, messaging and navigation whilst in the car I do not need or want a massive phone with huge screen thats delicate :)

I don’t like massive phones either. My Xs I felt was too big so went for the new SE as a stop gap to the new 5.4 12, which I’m very much looking forward to. Hopefully it’ll have flat edges like the new iPad Pro’s too :D

Soldato
Just got my totallee case in the post.

well, this thing is so slim I’d call it more of a tough material skin tbh. There’s nothing to it. It’s very minimalist. Don’t think it’d help much against a drop. :p

on the plus side, it feels like there is nothing on the phone at all tbh. Literally is a paper thin case. Happy with it but I’ll switch back to my other case if I ever go back out to the pub again

Back
Top Bottom