Iron Fist on Netflix

Soldato
Maybe they will incorporate it a bit further, have him in others series.

The news yesterday morning had myself and the wife randomly shouting 'I'm Danny Rand' and 'I'm the immortal cancelled fist' as each other for most of the day.
Was more entertaining than the series managed to be.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
I think it had that issue where fans just wanted to really see Iron Fist not Iron Fist fail for 2 seasons.

You could tell it was a show that would have got so much better though and there is ample netflix marvel shows for them to appear, some fans have said danny is better on luke cage and its that friendship they want to see more, Colleen and even misty could move easily over to daughters of the dragon or just pop up on the many other shows since they are all connected.

Gives more chances for other netflix shows to get better, could be a good thing.

Soldato
The real issue with Iron Fist is that we never got an answer to the single, really engaging question surrounding his character. Is the flaming dragon real? :D

My wife is gutted though.
We've both been saying from early in Season 1 that Colleen would make a far better IF and now she has the power, they cancel it. Boo, hiss. Although, TBH, it does rather devalue it when you can 'catch' the IF like a cold. I'm surprised Ward didn't have a glowing fist at the end. Actually, given that Danny can light up his guns (they're just chocked full of chi) and Colleen her katana (ditto), maybe Ward could have a glowing briefcase or liquor bottle. :D

Soldato
Either Disney is starting to clamp down ready for their streaming service or we're getting Hereos for Hire, which as much as I enjoyed Luke Cage S2 him playing off Iron Fist in Defenders made that show no where near as bad as it couldv'e been

R3X

R3X

Soldato
There's a thought what if disney are just cutting off the support to these shows and later on simply roll them out under their own disney streaming service.....

We already know disney want all there names back so they can do it properly or better.

Back
Top Bottom