Is anyone else done wearing jeans in public?

Soldato
Love that movie. Gotta watch it tonight now :D

On topic, I hate jeans. I really like chino's but I still find myself in jeans. I've gone for slim fit on my last two pairs, regrettably. They do have a stretch to them though so they are comfy at least, just look like a girl.
There's slim and there's slim. I quite like straight jeans, and in a darker hue or indigo they look quite smart too depending on what you're wearing with them

Man of Honour
I don't know why but every time I see your username/posts I picture Leon the Professional, I now believe that you look just like him

Although I’m a bit rugged when my grizzle grows, Jean Reno should be so lucky!
Seriously, I have a soupçon of French blood, but M. Reno’s a handful of years my junior, and a tad taller, we both speak French, him way, way better than I, mais quand j’étais plus jeune j’ai parlé très bien français, mais maintenant je suis plus âgé, hélas, parfois j’oublie les mots, desolé!

Man of Honour
Are you going to try and look cool just by wearing them, or is the challenge to publicly commit suicide and thus be seen dead in them?

Either way, I wish you luck.
Please post video evidence.
Publicly commit suicide while looking cool. Gonna shoot for the mooooon!

Associate
I have ventured out in tracksuit bottoms due to COVID related slobbery, as I'm full on robinson crusoe mode right now. But I remember when I first started working from home a few years ago and went through a tracksuit bottoms comfortable working phase... it definitely strongly affected my partner and housemates perception of me unconsciously, and it didn't shift no matter how well they understood. it's very difficult for people to change their unconscious perceptions. Properly fitting jeans are comfortable for me as long as I'm in good shape, and they look better.

Soldato
I used to be a jeans type of guy, when ever I would leave the house I would always be in a nice pair of jeans, fendi belt, good drip. How ever since the lock down I have been wearing jogger bottoms pretty much 24/7 , I recently put some jeans on to go out and it really just made me realise how uncomfortable they really are.

At that moment I realised I just can't wear jeans out in public anymore. It doesn't matter if I am in Harrods, on a date, or in burger king, I will be wearing a nice soft pair of joggers. I feel so liberated from the societal pressure that was forcing this notion on me that I had to wear jeans or I am a chav. Does anyone else feel the same way?
Fendi belt? Hahaha, please

Man of Honour
I wear Cargo shorts all year round, I even wear a nice pair in the office at work but I do put trousers on during the cold months.
At 4:55pm I then put shorts back on ready for home.
And yes I wear them when going out through winter, it has to be very cold for me to consider jeans or trousers.

Soldato
joggers/trackies/sweat pants/whatever you want to call them are the most annoying thing to see on site. You just know it means you're going to end up seeing the subbies builder's moon at least once that day. FFS wear something with a belt and do us all a favour!

Back
Top Bottom