Is it a control thing?

Soldato
There's a good Jordan Peterson video on this sort of thing. Talks about how they are Freudian slips. It's not the specific action that is the root cause, it's just acting as a trigger to release emotions regarding previous experiences and events.

Underlying issues and angst, basically. Sounds like something that would do well to be dealt with.

Soldato
I used to have silly arguments with my wife about things like this, until my dad gave me some solid advice:

"Which do you want most, to be right or to be married?"

Sometimes you've just got to let things slide and avoid the argument. Pick your battles.

Soldato
I used to have silly arguments with my wife about things like this, until my dad gave me some solid advice:

Sometimes you've just got to let things slide and avoid the argument. Pick your battles.

But then people rush in to get married for the sake of getting married, because society tells them they should :p

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Worst advice ever.

If you do not battle every battle, then the battle you end picking, ends up being a war. Or get a shed but by the sounds of it, you wouldn't be allowed a shed...:(

Think of it like training a retriever, if you do not nip in the bud at the moment, then it never ever happend :)

Man of Honour

To be right.

Back
Top Bottom