• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Is This Overkill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I guess at his reply, I drove up to scotland realsied the handling and ride comfort wasnt that great on the way up to my winter holiday home so decided to sell it because if I can get cash I can avoid taxes as my bank (coutts) advises me to do this as scotland is the new banking haven akin to monaco.

I reckon his mother-in-law owns Autotrader and also flew the car up in her private plane because car prices are higher in Scotland and she wants her awesome son-in-law to get the best price so he can afford another 7990.

bah! This thread needs more people from GD viewing it!

Somebody link this thread in GD so we get some true humiliation! :p :D

On a side note, surprised that people still come here and do stuff like this, they always just get outed and even more humiliated.

I reckon this thread could be as good as;

- the guy that posted "his girlfriend", even though she had been posted many times before (as a lie) and she was in fact actually dating some other guy on these forums, hence how the people were outed :p

Hey guys my girlfriends really rich (well her mother is tbh) so they decided to buy me these

So i could get round town more easily!

They also bought me this..

so i could take some of my Personal tanks round the world...

fyi this is where her mother in law keeps there money and there family jewels!

They have also promised me for my 35th birthday that they will develop sharks which shoot laser beams!!

I aint trolling honest

***** Hotlinks removed, Also please resize your images to no greater than 1024px wide ****

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the OP for putting an over-sized smile on my face. Ah the memories.

I too once had a very rich girlfriend, but i could tell she was gonna turn into a bit of a rotter so i traded her in for a commodore vic 20. Never looked back really.

I've read so many reviews/posts of problems with dual dual gpu cards I would say avoid, either technical problems or no/worse performance. Stick with 1 7990

Troll off dude. Go play with your fake lambo somewhere else

EDIT: Just seen that you got caught out on autotrader. Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllll!

Last edited:
why oh why do people do this?
The human mind really does amaze me with all the stupidity that happens.
Op did you really think people would take you seriously?
I bet when you posted this thread you were sat laughing out loud to yourself thinking that everyone on this forum would be gullible enough to believe you yet now who's laughing?

You sir really do need to get some fresh air if this is how you find amusement in life.
I'm being serious walk outside for just five minutes and you will see that there's more to this life then trying to impress a bunch of people on an internet forum with lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom