• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Is This Overkill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Hi guys

After years of console gaming, I tried PC gaming and so what I was missing out.

My 30th is coming up soon, and my very rich girlfriend (well her mum mainly)................

Unbelievable......

I strongly suspect that if you are sad enough to make this up (and lie to potentially thousands of people you'll never meet) then the likely hood of you having a girlfriend seems pretty slim. :rolleyes:

The miracle for me is twofold:

1) that, behaving like this, people have tolerated you for almost 30 years
2) that a 30 year old behaves like this

screwup.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Go easy on the guy folks. There's no need to be so mean. Whatever this guy's reasons are, it's actually quite sad (if not genuine).

Now, Bear Grylls is just about to eat a camel spider on Discovery HD. Seen it a hundred times already.

Permabanned
OP
Hi after a busy day, just logged on here to find out that some people are taking the p**s, may I ask why.

What is wrong on having a rich girlfriend and mother in law. I want the best, and we as a family can afford the best!

some may say that we have more money then sense, but in my mind we must have sense to run a successful business which I'm apart of?

As of right now I'm on a high, reason being my girlfriend and mother law gave me my birthday present (which is in 7 days time) early.

I always want the best, that's why my rig is always changing, I buy it, swap it, sale it, etc.

Now I'm even thinking of waiting for the EVGA SR-3, with two 8 core Xeon's. You may think its a waste of money, I love building PC's and having the best spec, also we are told by are bank (Coutts) to spend in certain ways to avoid tax, before people calling me a tax cheat, its aloud, tax evasion is not.

I will be posting pic's and videos, when I get the parts, and doing some benching, got some parts now just need to wait for the rest.

For those who have been taking the p**s: A present from my girlfriend and mother in law

car1.png

What I got today for 30th, will be taking a pic of all the parts when I get them all, with this beast in the back ground.

By the way if you wanna now, that's the new Lamborghini Aventador drove this baby today on the M4 0-60 in 2.9 sec 0-100 in 3.2 sec, I did 170MPH today before getting a bit scared to honest a lot of power there. Shame about the color tho

Soldato
Caporegime
haha Indeed!

Maybe get all the great OCUK detectives like Tefal to find out proper true information on this guy and post it here so we can have some more mega laughs! :D

I wonder if dhillon will post again and dig the hole even further? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom