• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Is this the best looking gpu ever?

Soldato
Personally and these things are subjective, I think it looks awful. An Asus strix for me is very nice and understated.

Ree

Ree

Associate
hell no.. what is the screen on it all about lol and a 200 pound premium too what in the world that is just silly.

Man of Honour
Personally and these things are subjective, I think it looks awful. An Asus strix for me is very nice and understated.

This^^^^

This is what I think is the best looking graphics card on the market.

Black and understated.

IZIEM7S.png

If only the cooler was as quiet as some of the non reference ones found on other cards.

Soldato
This^^^^

This is what I think is the best looking graphics card on the market.

Black and understated.

IZIEM7S.png

If only the cooler was as quiet as some of the non reference ones found on other cards.

I never really liked the FE coolers looks wise, looks too much like kryten :p

KrytenHead.jpg

Caporegime
I don't know what the best looking card is but i think my own i a pretty good looking card, its not just the good looks, its the obvious quality of the materials... its also the feel of the thing, its heavy, it feels very well made, the materials look and feel to quality.

You don't see many of these about.

20170403_193503.jpg

xfghfd.jpg

20170403_193531.jpg

The whole thing also lights up like Blackpool, the shield on the Backplate, the Dragon on the top, on the front around the fans, all RGB, which is a bit vile but you can turn all that off...

Its an MSI GTX 1070 Quick Silver.

Back
Top Bottom