Is this the worst advertisement of all time?

Soldato
I'm not a big Apple fan but I like it, it's clever and visually impressive. Yeah it's a waste and all but I imagine they didn't use brand new stuff but even if they did meh. I'm not going to buy one but I enjoyed the ad similarly to the Sony colour ad on the Glasgow tower blocks.

Man of Honour
Kendall Jenner Pepsi advert

Infamous Gillete advert

Those are the two most dunked on adverts that I can think of over the past decade or whatever

This is still the best advert though

Also the Dillan Mulvaney Bud Light ad that got so destroyed and boycotted some shops in the US refused to restock Bud Light.

Soldato
I think one of the worst is that shampoo advert with that annoying fringe woman who asks "do you have dandruff an itchy scalp? no I'm not flirting" :confused:

Last edited:
Associate
It's just another uninspiring and unoriginal advert. Nowt wrong with it though as an advert. Hating on adverts is just odd, it's not like it's a TV series or movie you've invested time purposely into it to have a positive outcome.

Man of Honour
Ironic that an iPad advert shows the demise of traditional creative pursuits maybe, but offensive? Nah,

That award goes to the current Ribena adverts attempt to stuff 3x the words into a song that actually fit. "Youneeddaily, youneeddaily, yeahthatsright". NO. That deserves prison time.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Apple has now apologised.

“Creativity is in our DNA at Apple, and it’s incredibly important to us to design products that empower creatives all over the world,” the company’s VP of marketing communications, Tor Myhren, told AdAge in a statement.

“Our goal is to always celebrate the myriad of ways users express themselves and bring their ideas to life through iPad. We missed the mark with this video, and we’re sorry.”

Back
Top Bottom