Israel/Palestine Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
If I understood properly, zionist are a terrorist Israeli (very rich) association, this zionist will do everything to increase the amount of money they have, even kill other (normal) Israeli people in order to make even more money, therefore we cannot confuse zionist with Israelis

Man of Honour
Who is Phil Istinis? :confused:

I Don't Know Why He Capitalised Everything, but the Philistines were from Gaza, among other cities.

If I understood properly, zionist are a terrorist Israeli (very rich) association, this zionist will do everything to increase the amount of money they have, even kill other (normal) Israeli people in order to make even more money, therefore we cannot confuse zionist with Israelis

I think I am fairly safe in saying you haven't understood.

Man of Honour
I have no idea.

Zionists/Zionism itself as a concept is quite simple, only good or bad depending on your perspective. It is not a small amount of people killing others to make themselves more money.

Soldato
I can see that you were replying to my post, you quoted it. I just don't think you followed the thread, my post was in relation to another poster citing a particular law in regards to an argument that British people joining the IDF were breaking the law. I really don't see how a conversation about a legal position relates in any way to a question about whether Jewish resistance fighters in WW2 were or were not 'terrorists'?

You have to go further back in your posts

Soldato
Still no agreement on a ceasefire :(

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middl...truce-efforts-continue-20148131542341291.html

One other thing I thought about the other day - There is no Hamas in the west bank right? Yet there is an Apartheid wall (twice longer and higher than the berlin wal)l , expanding settlements, home demolitions, checkpoints, land expropriation, curfews, detentions, and security zones..... hmmmmm

Associate
As a life-long non-carer of this conflict, have to say that I'm 100% behind Palestine on this one. The Jews are behaving like criminals.

Got to hand to them them.. They are really living up to there 2 millennia reputation!

Caporegime
"There Was an Interview In Fox News And The Guest Was Robert De Niro…

The Host Asked Robert About The Events Related To Gaza…

Robert Replied: “Why do we blame Israel or the Israelis for what they do?”

The Host Was Shocked Because He Knows That De Niro Is Always Declaring His Sympathy With Philistinis…

De Niro Looked At The Host And Saw His Confusion… So He Continued:

“Ok let me explain, if you were bitten by a mad infected dog, who will you blame? the dog or its owner? Definitely the owner, so, all the blame is on USA Government’s shoulders for adopting and supporting a state like Israel”

Well Said…

I disagree entirely, a mad infected dog is by definition not acting with any sense or ability to make decisions. Israel regardless of the US's support, has full control of themselves. THey aren't acting out of uncontrollable disease. I wouldn't blame the dog AT ALL in the analogy above, like you wouldn't blame someone suffering from delusions who killed somebody(in the same circumstance where there is someone in charge of their safety, a guardian/doctor who fails in their service to that person). Here I absolutely blame Israel, they make concious decisions to do what they are doing and here he is absolving them of blame which is entirely wrong.

The USA are also to blame, but not more than Israel.

If someone hands me a gun and I choose to shoot someone, it's mostly my fault and depending on the person who supplied me with the gun partially or equally their fault. In this case I would say equally. In the analogy of someone supplied me with a gun which I had made them believe was for self defence, they were acting in good faith and I wasn't. In the case of Israel the USA is 100% aware of what Israel will do so is entirely complicit.

Soldato
Looks like the ceasefire has been extended for another 5 days :)

Oxfam are now on the case too I see:

Protesters squeezed into small, wooden boxes in Parliament Square today to demonstrate against the plight of civilians trapped in Gaza.

Around 150 people - men, women and children - took part in the stunt organised by the charity Oxfam, which is a member of the Disasters Emergency Committee delivering urgent aid and trying to begin reconstruction.

It has warned that full recovery from the humanitarian catastrophe will be impossible unless Israel's blockade is permanently lifted and is calling on the Government to clarify what action it will take.

http://news.uk.msn.com/gaza-protesters-squeeze-into-boxes

Soldato
Israel are allies of the Kurds and purchase their oil, so that means US is a backer of kurds most likely. IS vs anyone major is not going to happen then most likely. They are skirmishers imo not a major invading force. Iraq is really not a populated country especially and their army has proved almost worthless

Suspended
Israel are allies of the Kurds and purchase their oil, so that means US is a backer of kurds most likely. IS vs anyone major is not going to happen then most likely. They are skirmishers imo not a major invading force. Iraq is really not a populated country especially and their army has proved almost worthless

but IS in the whey?

Caporegime
Israelis are Burning the Zionist flag - London, England

From what I've read most (if not all?) actual orthodox Jews are against the state of Israel because the Torah says that they (Jews) are to be in exile and not allowed a state of their own. That's why you have orthodox Jewish groups who are against Zionism.

Associate
The Tricycle Theatre in Kilburn in London which refused to host the UK Jewish Film Festival while it is sponsored by the Israeli embassy, amid the Gaza crisis, has now dropped its objection following threats by other sponsors of the theatre to stop funding.

The Jewish Chronicle has been forced to apologise for running a humanitarian advert for the DEC Gaza appeal which it said was a "purely humanitarian gesture, and was not an expression of the JC's view", after readers strongly objected to humanitarian gestures supporting the people in Gaza in the paper.

Still, no suggestion of Zionist blackmail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom