• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

It looks like the 'real' /affordable RDNA3 + next gen NV desktop launch won't launch until September. Thoughts?

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Feel free to wait years

You also realise ratchet and clank has been out for years already right?

Not a problem for me. Not like I am sitting there waiting. I have many games to play in the meantime. And when the time comes I will play it at a higher fps and better graphics :D

Associate
Not a problem for me. Not like I am sitting there waiting. I have many games to play in the meantime. And when the time comes I will play it at a higher fps and better graphics :D
Mean, carry on flying that PCMR flag, playing for scraps

Ratchet already looks and performs amazing, seems like you have never seen or touched it on the PS5.

The time if it ever releases on PC wont look much better if at all on the PS5 and not worth it.

Not to mention, I got the game on PS5 far cheaper then what the PS games release on PC on, sooooo.

Suspended

Ratchet already looks and performs amazing, seems like you have never seen or touched it on the PS5.

The time if it ever releases on PC wont look much better if at all on the PS5 and not worth it.

Not to mention, I got the game on PS5 far cheaper then what the PS games release on PC on, sooooo.
its a game i want to play, what's the chances of it coming to PC?

TNA

TNA

Caporegime

I could not care less about any flags. If I had to fly a flag, only one would be my own one.

You keep going on about one game. No, I do not have a PS5 and no I have not played it and no, I will not buy a PS5 to play it. If it comes to PC I might.

You enjoy your PS5 and Ratchet and Clank. I will enjoy my huge library of steam games :D

Associate
I could not care less about any flags. If I had to fly a flag, only one would be my own one.

You keep going on about one game. No, I do not have a PS5 and no I have not played it and no, I will not buy a PS5 to play it. If it comes to PC I might.

You enjoy your PS5 and Ratchet and Clank. I will enjoy my huge library of steam games :D

No one enjoys their huge library of steam games, they skip over 99.99% of it :p

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
No one enjoys their huge library of steam games, they skip over 99.99% of it :p

I stopped buying games because they were an huge discount many years ago. Back when steam sales were actually good. Went through pretty much my whole library now and crap ones have been moved into a hidden folder :cry:

Associate

Mean I have both a PC and PS5.

Let me tell you this, the one game many of the PCMR and people on this forum fetish over cyberpunk, which is a crap game and looks bad, ratchet looks better, performs great and is the better game.

Most of the steam library is junk games, not to mention runs on a 1060 or less funny enough and the steam hardware survey supports this correlation.

Let many people on this forum wish for scraps when it comes to gaming, the PCMR is done.

Associate
its a game i want to play, what's the chances of it coming to PC?
Once direct storage is sorted I guess.

its a game that really utilises the high speed SSD, but also importantly, Sony never said every game they make is coming to PC.

FF16 is made be SE so unsure when.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Mean I have both a PC and PS5.

Let me tell you this, the one game many of the PCMR and people on this forum fetish over cyberpunk, which is a crap game and looks bad, ratchet looks better, performs great and is the better game.

Most of the steam library is junk games, not to mention runs on a 1060 or less funny enough and the steam hardware survey supports this correlation.

Let many people on this forum wish for scraps when it comes to gaming, the PCMR is done.

Okay mate.

Soldato
RX7600 is announced at $269:

AMD-RADEON-RX-7600-3.jpg

Unless AMD is lying,29% extra performance would make this just slightly slower than an RTX3060TI at 1080p:

$269 would be around £260ish.

Last edited:
Soldato
seems decent 29% uplift gen on gen while lowering price to $269 from $329 wonder how it holds up against the 4060

I suspect the RX7600 might be a bit ahead in rasterised,but the RTX4060 will be faster with RT. AMD should have launched this at $250 at most IMHO.

Edit!!

Interesting:

The RDNA3 CUs on Navi33 have their VGPR trimmed compared to Navi31 (128K vs 192K) while being the same as Navi2x (also 128K per SIMD). So architecture wise it's actually somewhere in between RDNA2 and RDNA3. The "real" RDNA3 CU like those on 7900 XTX have ~17% perf improvements per clock as shown in AMD architecture slides.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
seems decent 29% uplift gen on gen while lowering price to $269 from $329 wonder how it holds up against the 4060
I think basically, they've made it look a bit better by calling it a RX 7600 rather than a 7600 XT.

It has the same number of Compute Units are the 6600 XT though (32). This is the card it should be compared to.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Better cost per frame at 1440p for pretty much the whole RX 6000 series shown here:

The RTX 4060 TI is slightly behind all of them on value (at the MSRP of $400).

It's clear that cards like the RX 6800 need a price cut though.

Last edited:
Soldato
I think basically, they've made it look a bit better by calling it a RX 7600 rather than a 7600 XT.

It has the same number of Compute Units are the 6700 XT though (32). This is the card it should be compared to.

The RX6700XT has 40 CUs. The RX7600 is essentially an RX6650XT with some improvements pushed down a level. It really needs to be cheaper IMHO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom