Poll: Italian Grand Prix 2019, Monza - Race 14/21

Rate the 2019 Italian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Permabanned
They all had 6 minutes and 35 seconds for two qualifying flying laps with new tyres! Why are they all so stupid?

1/10 from me for now. I know it now already.

Soldato
Have the stewards even stated they are looking at Vettel going wide in his Q3 lap? It's damn close either way, they ought to be saying they are looking at it, even if they come back and say he just about had a tyre in contact with the track limits line.

Permabanned
I think they have to penalise everyone for refusing to take properly part in Q3. This is ridiculous.
Instead of driving, we had to watch and wait for something that never came.

Why was Vettel even happy with the fourth place? Didn't Ferrari see that Leclerc lap was slower than Hamilton and Hamilton should have got the pole?

Ridiculous :rolleyes:

Soldato
They can’t penalise everyone, there are a core few holding everyone else up.

They can't punish everyone for slow out laps. Some of them literally couldn't get through. The Renault needs punishing definately though

Of course, Hulkenberg deliberately using the escape route in turn 1 is ridiculous. And was it Sainz and Stroll slowing the pack up?

Soldato
I think they have to penalise everyone for refusing to take properly part in Q3. This is ridiculous.
Instead of driving, we had to watch and wait for something that never came.

Why was Vettel even happy with the fourth place? Didn't Ferrari see that Leclerc lap was slower than Hamilton and Hamilton should have got the pole?

Ridiculous :rolleyes:

This is the only reason I can see punishments being dished our en masse, the FIA don’t like the sport being embarrassed

Man of Honour
Have the stewards even stated they are looking at Vettel going wide in his Q3 lap? It's damn close either way, they ought to be saying they are looking at it, even if they come back and say he just about had a tyre in contact with the track limits line.

Imaging being the steward responsible for deleting Vettels only Q3 lap time, at Monza, in a Ferrari...

Have they time to hire extra security?

Back
Top Bottom