It's funny how (fuel shortages)

Deleted member 236143

D

Deleted member 236143

Me sitting outside a nursery in my 2.5 litre diesel with the engine running and laughing evil laughs .... is far from producing CO2 into gas canisters to ship to companies. Also my dirty diesel pumps out more than just CO2.

Soldato
OP
Me sitting outside a nursery in my 2.5 litre diesel with the engine running and laughing evil laughs .... is far from producing CO2 into gas canisters to ship to companies. Also my dirty diesel pumps out more than just CO2.
My advice is sell it, it sounds awful. Or convert it to lpg whatever that is or wfh.

CO2 in gas canisters cows belching methane is there intelligent life anywhere in the universe because it ain't here.

Associate
I don't really bother with the news. I did check to see what was going on with petrol this morning after seeing a big queue for the petrol station on my way to catch the train. Life's much better when you realise that nothing really matters anyway.

Caporegime
I don't really bother with the news. I did check to see what was going on with petrol this morning after seeing a big queue for the petrol station on my way to catch the train. Life's much better when you realise that nothing really matters anyway.

Inevitable when the news urges people not to panic buy.

Man of Honour
Co2 needed in meat (esp in supermarkets) as that keeps the meat fresher for longer. If there’s a minute hole in the packaging, the meat goes brown.
I think it's more commonly Nitrogen that is used to gas flush meat packaging, the CO2 is used in the slaughtering process.

Soldato
People believe the first thing they hear. So the media present it in the order:
1. there's a shortage and people are panic buying. - so you have fear you won't be able to get stuff, so feel like you have to get it now, as does everyone else, and that's why panic-buying happens.
2. but people shouldn't panic buy. - covering their a, the damage is already done.
You can test this tactic on people, make up some bs and then say it's not true, people continue to believe it's true. It's why fake news works.

Soldato
There was a caller on Jez Vine the other day that expressed concern that opening packets of salad (that have CO2 in them to keep them fresh) could be contributing to global warming.

Back
Top Bottom