• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

It's on!

Man of Honour
Good luck to those who are buying this card, can't wait to see some results! Seen scores of 15k+ already with the SLI on EVGA mobo. Required or not these cards seem to rock! Jealousy is not something I usually associate myself with but its hard not to envy those who are upgrading to the very latest kit, regardless of the mad initial price of newly released hardware.

Have fun and post some results asap!

Suspended
OcUK are happy to provide the resources of these forums to responsible individuals without charge. They cost a substantial amount of money to maintain and use considerable amounts of bandwith which is paid for exclusively by OcUK. As you know OcUK are in the computer hardware business and therefore the promotion of OcUK's competitors is forbidden.

Examples of promotion are :-

Posting links to competitors websites
Posting links to reviews that promote competitors
Quoting the names or contact details of competitors
Offering to provide the names or contact details of competitors
Hinting about product availability at competitors and their pricing
Using the forums to notify a member of intent or actual supply of names or contact details of competitors
Listing competitors names, URL's or e-mail addresses in signatures
Listing competitors names, URL's or e-mail addresses in profile
Posting links to or the mentioning of auction sites
Disguising attempts to do any of the above

Suspended
DaveOwl said:
It's not really an unexpected price but that top BFG one....crazy! I'd like to know where the XFX ones have got to - my faves :p

XFX Bad product support plain and simple, they do not look after OcUK and there are many RMA problems with them.

Associate
to be honest, if you don't shop around to get the best available price for anything, be it a gfx card, a washing machine, a sodastream etc your a bit of an idiot anyway!

Associate
Fatboy said:
XFX Bad product support plain and simple, they do not look after OcUK and there customers many RMA problems with them.

Didn't realise they were that bad! :eek: Just RMA'd a card to them too, bet I'm gonna be waiting ages now or something far worse :mad: So who is generally the best/coolest looking ;) card manufacturer with top class support?

Associate
Well the wait is finally over, well for some anyway. I will be hanging onto my DX10 spending a little while longer, let the prices come down a little 1st, my x1900-xtx will be fine for a good few months to come.

On the other hand, looking forward to seeing what these cards can do and hope all new tech junkies who have ordered one today all the fun in the world with them :rolleyes:

Associate
I had a little look round and tbh out of the 5 shops I use on a regular basis and trust with my cash all the prices were roughly the same so I just thought sod it and hit the buy button.

I have a load of other stuff due from OCUK as well tomorrow so it made sense to not pay the extra shipping elsewhere. (now lets hope they manage to get everyones order out tonight)

Back
Top Bottom